Chapter Thirteen

Thank you guys so much! I have 1.77k and that is truly amazing! You guys are the best! Jope you guys like this chapter! i was working on it during school and i got in trouble for it but it was worth it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HE DID WHAT?" Cassie yells in my ear.

"He just kissed me again Cass, its becoming not that big of a deal." I say.

"ITS STILL A BIG DEAL TORI!"

I smile. Over the past few months I've been here we have given each other loads of nicknames. Some of mine are: Tor Tor, Tori, Torrence, Tyrone, and Bigfoot. Hers include: Cass, Crazy Cassie, Johana (her middle name) and because I'm not creative that's all.

"He just kissed me. Its NOT that big of a deal. Teenage hormones remember?"

"OK so let me get this straight. Its ok to let a random boy in highschool come up and kiss you, and kinda obsess over you, but its still normal?"

"I mean, yeah" I say

"Wow. Humanity can never be restored to this earth."

I laugh. Cass is one of people that can take any situation and pull it out of proportion.

But she usually takes the funny approach.

"Cass seriously i dont really care."

"Ok well then let me ask you one question. Do you like him?"

I dont know what to say. Because honestly i just dont know. Im confused i guess.

Not like the confused where you dont understand anything. The kind of confused a gay person may feel when they are trying to get things straight.

Well, you know what i mean.

"Hey, Tori you still there?"

" Yeah, still here Cass."

"So?"

"So what?"

"DO YOU LIKE HIM?" She screams.

"Ok one, thanks for bursting out my eardrum."

"Always my pleasure." I could practically hear her smirk through the phone.

"And two, I mean yeah he's pretty cute, but I wouldn't say 'I like him'."

"Yeah ok sure." she says sarcastically.

"Hey Cass I gotta go now I gotta go to the store with my mom."

"Ok, bye Tyrone."

I smile.

"Bye Cassie."

The truth was I didn't have to go the store. I didn't have to so anything all day.

I just didn't want to talk abut Taylor anymore.

Like I said I was confused.

Just not 100% sure about things.

I get my phone off my dresser and see if I can't text my mom to see if she could pick me up something later.

I opened up my contacts and try to find my mom then something catches my eye.

"What the hell Taylor!" I yell.

When I opened up my contacts I see that Taylor added his number.

But how?

That sneaky bastard, I think.

I decide on the only option.

I call him.

"Hey baby." he says when he picked up.

"How did you get your number into my phone?"

"It's magic."

"And why?"

"I don't know if you've made any friends since you've come here so I figured why not, yah know?"

"Um yeah I guess." I say

There was an awkward silence.

"Hey I need to ask you something."

"Yeah sure whatever you need."

"Um, I don't know, but would you maybe, like, want to go get something to eat sometime after school on Friday?"

"Um, yeah. Ok"

"Ok yeah, good. So, um, I'll text you later with the details."

"Yeah that would be cool."

"Ok. Hey I should go but you can text me whenever."

"Yeah ok."

"Ok, well bye."

"Bye Taylor."

I smile.

Did Taylor just kind of ask me on a date?