Chapter Nineteen

Sorry this chapter sucks and is so short I just haven't had time to update in a while and I knew I needed to.
BFF thanks for 20k!!! It means so much to me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Three weeks after date~
Taylor has been wonderful. He's the sort of guy you only find in movies or books. But I have him right here.

We do all the sorts of things those couples would do. he takes me to the pool, and out to dinner and things like that.

Earlier tonight we went out to dinner for the fourth time. We go out every Friday.

Tonight he took me to Olive Garden.

It was just as maybe more magical than our first date.

He kisses me goodnight on my front step.

I walk inside and smile and freak out like an idiot like usual.

I decide to call Cassie because if I don't she'll FREAK.

So I put her on speaker while I take off my cardigan and get dressed for bed.

Cass keeps rambling on about how she loves me and Taylor and how she wishes we'd get married already.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Cassie we've been dating for a month. That's all. Were not getting married. Hey, we both don't even know what colleges were going to. Me might go to different ones. Who knows."

"VICTORIA LEANNE SCOTT DONT TALK LIKE THAT. I LOVE YOU BOTH YOU WILL GET MARRIES AND HAVE EACH OTHERS BABIES DO YOU HEAR ME?"

"Damn Cass just chill."

"I will not chill if you talk like that."

I hear a clink over near my window in my room.

"Hey Cass can I call you back?"

"Um yeah sure I guess-"

I cut her off by hanging up the phone.

I slide off the bed and grab a random spoon from my Nutella jar.

A spoon should be able to at least gouge someone's eyes out.

I open the window when a rock just barely misses my head. I take a peak out the window and see Taylor standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Hi baby."

I smile and laugh.

In most stories a guy throwing rocks at your window is cute but when it happens it's plain down scary.

I open the window the rest of the way so Taylor can come in.

He slides in and gives me a very strange look.

He points to my hand and says "Why do you have a spoon?"

I look down at my hand and stutter "Well if there was some ax murderer I could gouge his eyes out or something I don't know."

He laughs and tackles me on the ground tickling me. I immediately start screaming.

"Oh my gosh Taylor stop my parents will hear us."

He stops and picks me up and lays me down on my bed and lays next to me.

I put my face on his chest. I hear his heartbeat and I like it.

This is bliss. This is what I've waited so long for. This is love.

"What are oh thinking?" he asks me.

"How much I love you."