Chapter Seventeen

Ok so I want to say a couple things.
1) THANKS SO MUCH FOR 10k!! Literally I never thought this story would come this far!
2) I love you guys! Thank you guys for understanding that I was sick. I had the flu for a week and I'm finally better yay!
---------------------------
I look down at my hands holding a cup of Sunny D.

Cassie was thirsty-and it was pretty late so she made coffee. But, unlike most girls-who enjoy tea or coffee, I hate it all.

I'm still a kid and Sunny D is where it's at.

"So what all happened?" Cass asks.

I set down my cup of juice.

"Ok so remember when I first got here and we were getting to know each other and we kept asking each other random silly questions?"

She nods.

"Ok so remember when you asked me what my ideal first date was?"

She nods again.

~Flashback~

I remember that day perfectly. It was abnormally warm Saturday in April in Indiana.

Me and Cassie were friends for just over a month then, and we were still getting to know each other.

Now, in Indiana we don't exactly give a damn of what other people think of us.

So, me and Cassie decided to make it a 'beach day'.

There is a resivior near us called "Moorse Resivior" where there is a man made beach and get this, a resivior.

The resivior is pretty large. There are many people that keep their boats, jet skis, and sail boats there. Of to the side, set up like a community pool, there is sand and lounge chairs set up to look like a beach. They even have a deck about 40 feet out with diving boards.

I had the idea that after school we could go there and hang out.

So I decided to pack a mini picnic. I had a pitcher of lemonade, red Solo cups, bags if chips, and about $10 to buy other snack in the vending machine.

Cassie arrived at my house around 2.

We helped each other pick out swimsuits and braided each other's hair.

My mom drive us to the resivior beach and paid for us to get in. We checked our hair in the mirror and put on our sunglasses.

We picked two lounge chairs sitting right next to each other.

We laid down and applied sun tan lotion.

We laid down Cassie on her back and me on my stomach.

There was silence for a few minutes.

Then I asked Cassie if we could get to know each other.

She said yes and so I started.

It began out simple questions like "What's your favorite color," or "What's your dream job,".

But then Cassie asked me "What's your dream first date?"

I began saying that I wanted him to be honest and I wanted the scene to look like a fairy tale.

I kept explaining it and Cass just sat up took of her sunglasses and stated at me in awe.

"Victoria that. Sounds. Amazing,"

~Back to current time~

"Yeah I remember."

"Well, it was something like that."