Chapter Twenty Five

"This is really good Mrs. Scott." Taylor says as he begins to eat.

She smiles at him, in approval.

When we're all done. Taylor volunteers to do the dishes and I join him.

When we finally finish the dishes Taylor says he should head home. I walk him to the front steps and he kisses me goodbye. "Goodnight, Victoria."

"'Night Taylor."

He gets into his car and drives off.

I walk back inside and lock the door.
"What were you guys doing earlier?"

My heart skips a beat. "What?"

"You know, before dinner. I thought you guys were watching a movie but I didn't hear the tv after a while."

"We accidentally fell asleep. We never put in another movie."

"Oh, ok. As long as you guys weren't, well, ya know."

"I know mom." It takes everything in me to not burst out laughing.

I walk into my room, and get on my phone. I then grab my laptop and begin watching YouTube videos.

I guess I lost track of time because when I look up next its dark outside. I check my phone and receive a message.

'Goodnight beautiful. See you at school' -Taylor

It's pretty safe to say I think we're in love.

-----------------------------
*The next Monday night a week later*

I look at myself in the mirror in the bathroom. I open the medicine cabinet and grab my little round disk of birth control pills. I open today's slot and pop one of the tic-tac size pills into my mouth. I grab a new Dixie cup and fill it with water and swallow the pill. I close the cabinet and look at myself in the mirror one more time. I had large bags underneath my eyes. I didn't go to school today, I was pretty sure I had the flu. I was puking this morning and had a fever.

I get a text from Taylor saying he'll be over soon. I decide to text him back asking if he could stop by the drugstore for me.

About 15 minutes later Taylor's car pulls into my driveway. He has a bag in his hand from CVS.

I open the door for him, grab the plastic bag and run to the bathroom.

"I think you're just paranoid." Taylor says through the bathroom door.

"I don't care what I am." I say. "Even if I am just paranoid-"

*Taylor POV*

She paused for a second.

"Even if you're paranoid what?"

"Taylor." Was all I heard in response.

The door opens and Victoria comes our and runs into the living room. I look back at her to see her pacing back and forth with her hand over her mouth. I look into the bathroom and the the test on the counter. I walk in and pick it up and glance down at the stick. I see a small pattern on it that looks like 'IO'.

I dig the box out of the trash and see that 'IO' means 'pregnant'.

I drop the box into the trash and run into the living room. I put my arms around Victoria but she shrugs me off. I look at her face and see an expression of anger.

"You'll be fine, you say. You won't get pregnant, you say."

"Look, Victoria-"

"I don't want to hear it." She snaps. "Why am I so stupid." she whispered loudly.

"You're not, it's my fault."

"You're right. It is your fault. You got me into this shit, you gotta get me out."

"What can we do? You're not 18 yet. We can't do anything without telling an adult. I mean either way well have to tell someone. If you keep the baby they'll know. If you decide you don't want it you'll have to get parent permission. It goes both ways."

Victoria begins crying.

"Hey, calm down." I say.

"Don't tell me to calm down. Get out." She says as she point to the door.

"What?"

"I said get out!"

"Victoria what has gotten into you?"

"What has gotten into me? Um I don't know probably a baby! Please just go." She says pleadingly.

I just got here so I hadn't even taken off my shoes. I fulfill her command and go out the door slamming it behind me. I drive home and once I pull into my driveway, I just stay in my car for a while wondering how my life could get messed up so fast. But as I think about it more I realize that maybe this could be good. Maybe my life isn't messed up.

I could become a father.

-----------------------------

This chapter was really bad too, sorry guys! I just kinda got ideas and wrote them in my notes on my phone, and then I compiled it into a chapter.

I love y'all so much!
-Victoria

Find me:
Twitter: @AlwaysMoran
Snapchat: that_swiftie
Kik: the_swiftie
Ask.fm: theatreislyfe
Tumblr: never-going-to-prom
WeHeartIt: Victoria Ratliff