Chapter twelve

I just stand there shocked. He thought i was beaufitul.

But why?

The bus arrives and I get on and sit in the back.

I like that. I honestly couldn't tell you why, but i think it's because I like seeing what everyone is doing.

Not like being a stalker but i just always like being in control.

The bus ride seems to go by in a flash. i was still replaying the whole scenario trying to figure out why he thought i was beaufitul.

When i got into the building I take forever walking to my locker and get my stuff out of my locker, dreading when i have to walk into the classroom and face Taylor.

I mean he was kind of cute himself. But i wouldnt say the most beautiful boy in the whole world. I mean, have you seen the Hollister models?

I have one of those mini locker mirrors in my locker. I look in it and ponder for a minute.

Why does Taylor think im pretty? Am i really pretty? Or am i just like i see myself?

I grab the rest of my English stuff and shut my locker.

I head down to the classroom and see Taylor is already there.

I avoid his eyes and sit down in my seat.

The teacher begins rambling on about some book he's read and thinks we should read it.

I'm not paying ANY attention whatsoever. I'm thinking bout what Taylor said.

Thinking.
If I really am the most beautiful girl in the world why have I never had a boyfriend?

Pathetic right? A junior in high school that has never had a boyfriend. SO pathetic.

"Miss Victoria?"

"W-what?"

"The answer. To the question."

"Oh. Umm." I wasn't paying attention at all. "I-I don't know sir."

"Do you mind telling the class what you were daydreaming about?"

"I do actually. I mind a lot."

"Now, Miss Victoria we wouldn't want any friction now would we?"

"Sorry Mr. Edwards."

I hear a loud ringing noise.
The bell!

I'm never using the phrase 'saved by the bell' for granted ever again.

"I guess you're off the hook this time Miss Victoria."

I grab my stuff and walk out the door.

"Do you mind telling me what you were talking about?" I hear behind me when I was about halfway down the hallway.

I turn around to see Taylor behind me.

"Um." is all I can say.

"Yeah? Is that right?"

"I-I I was jus-just um thinking about yo-you know ju-just about the things-"

"Oh shut up and kiss me."