Chapter Twenty Four

Taylor is over at my house and we're sitting on my bed watching a movie. I think this is a well spent Saturday night. Taylor picked the movie out, so of course it was a horror-zombie movie. About 10 minutes into it, I got so scared that I hid underneath my comforter. Every now and then I peek up from under it to see if the movie has gotten less gory. But, with my luck every time I peek, I see someone turning into a zombie or a zombie's brains getting shot out.

"Are you seriously afraid of a zombie movie? It's not even real!"

I chuckle. "Yes, really. I'm afraid of this."

He smiles and grabs the remote and turns off the tv. "What was that for?"

"I think I know something that might be a little more fun."

"Oh, and what might that be?"

He smiles and grabs my waist and rolls me over so that I'm on top of him. He shifts so that he is propped up ever so slightly against the headboard of my bed and that I'm practically sitting upright on his lap. Wen he rolled me over on top of him, my shirt slid up just enough that when Taylor puts his fingers on my waist it sends chills up my whole body. I lean down breaking the space between us and begin kissing him.

The kiss becomes more passionate and after a couple minutes. His cool fingers grab the hem of my shirt and tug slightly. He pauses for a second giving me time to pull back if I want to. When I don't, he pulls my shirt over my head and flings it onto the floor. All I can do is laugh.

I do the same with Taylor's shirt only pulling our lips apart to pull it over his head. The moment is magical. Nothing seems rushed, nothing seems out of place. He begins to fumble with the belt on my pants.

I suddenly sit back and place my hands on his chest his still on my shoulders. "What's wrong?" he says as if I could break into little pieces.

"Taylor, I-I." I stutter. "Taylor I can't."

"Why?" He whispers.

"Taylor I know you're 18, but I'm only 17. And yes, the school year is almost over, but we still have senior year. I can't risk anything."

"You think you'll get pregnant?" he says obviously concerned.

I nod. "I mean I'm on birth control but I've seen things where-"

"Then you're good. You're on birth control. But, I mean, if you're not ready, we don't have to." He says his voice fading as the sentence went on.

"No, you're right." I begin to lean back down into Taylor but he puts a hand on my chest lightly.

"I don't want you doing this because I said you'll be fine. Do it because you want to, and when you're ready."

"No, I'm ready. I want to."

"Really?"

I nod slightly already leaning back into the kiss. After a little while he begins fumbling with my belt and the buttons on my pants again. He gets it all undone and begins sliding them down my hips.

*Taylor POV*

I slide her pants down her legs all the way off. She then grabs me and rolls me on top of her. I prop myself on my shoulders so I don't crush her fragile body underneath my weight. I take one look of her up and down, only wearing a black lace bra and matching black panties. My breath hitches in my throat.

She's so beautiful. I've never seen her before because she's always covering up in sweaters and leggings and jeans even though it's April and pretty warm outside.

"You're so beautiful." I say planting little kisses down her throat and collarbone.

She begins unbuttoning my pants and takes them off and throws then onto the floor with all the other clothes. I'm still planting kisses along her neck, leaving a small love mark here and there.

A smile spreads across her face. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." She says still smiling.

"Whaat?"

"Nothing." She's still smiling.

I begin tickling her on her sides and stomach. Her laugh radiates trough the room. She begins trying to wiggle free but my grasp on her only becomes stronger.

"Fine, fine." She says between laughs.

I stop ticking her. "Ok, tell me."

"I don't know you're just so cute." She says still laughing"

I smile. "Oh come here."

I flip her back over so that she's on top again. I begin to fumble with her bra clasp.

-----------------------------

*Victoria POV*

I wake up with my head resting on Taylor's chest his arm propping me up by my back. My comforter is laying over us. I lean over Taylor's body, accidentally waking him up, to check the time. It's 6 pm.

Taylor looks at me and smiles. He puts a kiss on my temple. I put my head back onto his chest and close my eyes once more.

"Victoria! Taylor! Dinner's almost ready!" I hear my mom yell outside my door.

"Well, we better get dressed." mumbles Taylor.

I get off the bed and try to find my bra and panties. I slip them on and then go over to my dresser and grab an old T-shirt with holes in the middle, a pair of leggings and one of my jackets.

I turn around and see Taylor is dressed too.

I go over to my dresser and make sure none of my makeup is anywhere it shouldn't be. I find my mascara running down my face, so I grab a makeup removal wipe and wipe all my makeup off. When I do, I see small hickeys on my neck. I put my hands underneath my hair and push it toward the front, it laying over my shoulders.

There. That'll do it.

I feel Taylor's hands rest on my stomach and feel a kiss on my cheek.

"I love you." he says

"I love you, too."

-----------------------------

I love y'all so much!
-Victoria

Find me:
Twitter: @AlwaysMoran
Snapchat: that_swiftie
Kik: the_swiftie
Ask.fm: theatreislyfe
Tumblr: never-going-to-prom
WeHeartIt: Victoria Ratliff