Chapter six

-Third week in Indiana-
For the last two weeks or so, I have had to read Romeo and Juliet so I could do the assignment.
Apparently the month or so leading up to my arrival, the class read Romeo and Juliet. So, I had to read the play, and then begin the assignment. We are the farthest behind.
Taylor has done no help at all. All he does is sit there and flirt with the 'Amanda' girl. But from what I heard from Cassie, she's already dating somebody. Too bad. Taylor will deserve what he gets.
Today Taylor is flirting extra with Amanda. For example he began touching her knee about three minutes ago. I just look over at them disgusted. He'd rather be touching a girl and be an ass, then help me and at least be a little nice. Dick.
The bell rings and I begin to get the papers together to bring home to work on.
I see Amanda and Taylor say goodbye and Amanda walks away.
He turns to me and says "Nice work slave."
It shocks me that he said that.
I pretend like I didn't hear him. I keep getting my stuff together. I walk out of the classroom as here Taylor behind me say "Hey, slut. Make sure to finish that tonight."
I stop in the middle of the hallway. As he passes me his shoulder hits mine turning my body slightly. "Dick." I say to myself.
He stops in his tracks.
'Oh crap' I think.
"What did you say slut?"
"I called you a dick" I say.
"Oh did you?"
He comes up to me and shoves me against a locker holding me where I can't escape.
"Say it again." he says. "I dare you"
"You're a dick" I say.
He then slaps me and gives me a stern face that says 'okay bitch two can play at this game'
He narrows his eyes and says "Say. It. One. More. Time."
"You're a dick Taylor."
He then takes his fore arm and jabs it against my throat. He then let's go of me and leaves me slumped on the ground clenching my throat.
"Better think twice next time. Whore." he says before walking away.
I couldn't talk loudly- so thank god Cassie saw me as she was walking to her next class.
"Oh my god Victoria what happened!?"
I the tell her everything that happened. Not only just now, but I told her about every name every cruel thing he's done to me.
We just sit there in the hallway clenching my throat trying to keep talking without showing any signs of pain.
"We'll let's get you to the nurse." she says standing up reaching for my hand.