BTS: Namjoon - Yoongi's Younger Sister

"(YOU PABO!)" I yell, hitting Yoongi with a pillow I was cuddling, whimpering as another scream rips through the speakers, "(you know I hate horror movies,)"

"(Be respectful you,)" Yoongi says, not really meaning it, "(I also said I didn't care, I wanted to watch this,)" i let out a scared scream, jumping from my place on the couch. Yoongi rolls his eyes, covering my eyes. He grabs the controller, pausing the movie as the door to the dorms open, "(such a baby,)" i growl, lunging up and grabbing the glass of water on the table. I dumb it onto him, his body lunging off the couch, now wet. I giggle, throwing myself over the back of the couch. He snarls, glaring darkly at me. I let out a loud squeal, rushing towards the six members, looking confused. I throw myself behind Hoseok.

"(Save me!)" I giggle, gripping onto his shirt. He chuckles, looking back at me with loveable eyes.

"(Hyung, you know she gets scared with horror movies,)" Hoseok laughs, moving further into the building. Yoongi grabs my arm, throwing me over the couch. I gasp, bouncing off the couch and landing on the ground. I gasp out, eyes widening as my body hits the ground, pain ripping through me. I desperately try to hide it, rolling over to cover my face.

"(Are y- what the fuck is that?)" Jungkook snaps. My eyes widen, body lunging forward. I quickly yank my shirt down, spinning around the face the males still here, Yoongi and their leader Namjoon looking confused at Jungkook's outburst. I flinch from the sudden movement, grinding my teeth to keep from screaming.

"(No-Nothing,)" i say, avoiding his glare, "(I- I should go,)" Jungkook moves in front of my path, shaking his head as he crosses his arms. I glance over to my other side, watching Hoseok move closer to me. I back away from them, hitting the wall. I cry out from the contact, body bending awkwardly as pain rips through me. Arms catch me before I hit the ground, Jungkook helping me to my feet. I push him away, sighing. I slowly lift my shirt, showing the massive bruise covering most of my abdomen.

"(I'm going to fucking kill him,)" Jungkook snarls, my hands grabbing his arms, staring at him pleadingly, "(NO! I'm not keeping this secret anymore Kiwi! FUCKING LOOK AT YOU, YOU HAVE A BRUISE COVERING YOUR ENTIRE DAMN BODY. Yoongi needs to know damnit, the police need to know,)" he roars, pushing my hands away, turning towards my brother who is currently staring blankly at me, "(Gyung Gyuri is responsible for this,)" Jungkook states, a whimper leaving my lips at the sound of his name. Something hits my ankle, causing me to lose my balance. I hit Jungkook, sending both of us to the ground.

"(You're staying here,)" Yoongi grinds out, "(and I am going to your place,)"

"(Yoo-)" he shoots me a look, shutting me up. Namjoon and Hoseok help me up, throwing my arms over there necks. They help me towards Yoongi's room, the rooms having been changed around, Namjoon and Yoongi now sharing a room. They set me down on his bed, Hoseok leaving without saying a word. I whimper, feeling like a disappointment.

"(Why'd you stay with him?)" I snap my head up at the question, "(he's obviously done this before, why stay?)"

"(He has things against me, things that could ruin my name and Yoongi's career,)" I whisper, "(I'd do anything to keep his career safe. I'm everything he ever told me i was, a slut, fat, ugly, a disappointment, a-)" hands cup my face, cutting me off.

"(Shut it,)" Namjoon snaps, "(I may not know you well, but I do know your are none of those things, so don't even thing about saying them in front of me,)" I whimper, looking down at my arms, he takes one into his hands, rubbing the scars, "(we'll protect you, always,)" I wrap my arms around his neck, sobbing, "(I've got you,)" he whispers, rubbing my back.