BTS: V - Sugar Daddy

I move slowly up to the door, raising my hand to knock on it. I let my hand hit the door, waiting impatiently for her to answer. I wrap my arms around myself, the cold air hitting my skin harshly. The door swings open, revealing a very attractive male in a white button up and black dress pants. His dark eyes look me up and down, stopping at my arm.

"(Is Jae-Lynn her-here?)" I ask, teeth chattering. The familiar dark haired girl steps out from behind the male, eyes widening. She rushes to me, wrapping her arms around me.

"(What happened?)" she whispers, pulling me inside. Her mother walks over to us, eyes also wide.

"(D-Dad beat me before tossing me out,)" I whisper, eyes filled with tears, "(I have nowhere to go,)" Jae sighs, pulling me upstairs. She pushes me into the bathroom, starting the shower. I strip, climbing into the steaming hot shower. I sigh as the hot water hits my battered skin. I take a long shower, trying to warm myself up. I step out, taking the towel robe from Jae. I pull it on, looking at my bruised legs. I shake my head, throwing my long dark brown hair into a messy bun. She grabs my hand, pulling me out of the bathroom. She pulls me into her room, which has boxes piled in it. She tosses me clothes, some of it mine some of it hers. I pull on the cotton shorts and loose, cut off hoodie. I sigh deeply, rubbing my face.

"(What about college?)" I snort, shaking my head as I fall onto her bed, "(you have to go!)"

"(I want to! But I have no money, nothing,)" I whimper. Jae sighs, grabbing her laptop and plopping down next to me, "(What are you doing?)" I ask. She smirks, eyes filled with something evil.

"(My one friend went onto this one website, got herself a sugar daddy. I was curious so did some research for better websites. This one is a legit one,)" she says, shoving me the screen. My mouth pops open, a sigh leaving it.

"(You want me to get a sugar daddy?!)" I hiss, glaring up at the blonde, who nods her head.

"(You have nothing to lose,)" she comments. I sigh, taking the laptop. I type in a username, SexyNaiveGeek, before filling out the rest of the information. I sigh as I on the photo icon. Jae selects the photo, it being one with me in a sports bra after running four miles. She clicks create, giggling.

"(I'm going to regret this,)" I mumble, scrolling through my profile, uploading a couple more pictures.

————————

My feet hit the ground hard, my body moving forward as I push myself harder. Disgusting thoughts move through my head, pushing me even harder. I stop running, gasping for breath as I hit Jaes house. I move inside, finding her brother, Taehyung, in the kitchen in a pair of sweats and no shirt. His sweats are hanging very low on his hips, showing off his glorious V. I bite my lower lip, shaking my head from the lustful thoughts. I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a water from the fridge. I glance at the male, finding him smirking as he looks at me. I blush, making my way quickly to the stairs. I head into Jaes bedroom, finding her still sleeping. I grab her laptop, opening the website. I click on the message I got.

DaddyTae: Hello beautiful. Hear you're looking for a Suagr Daddy?

SexyNaiveGeek: Um....yeah, I am.

DaddyTae: Look no further Princess. I am more then willing to be that,

SexyNaiveGeek: Really?! Um....do I know you? Your name seems...