BTS: Yoongi - Dominant

"Yoongi!" I yell, glaring weakly at the wolf hybrid, "we do not bite Jungkook's ears," I lecture, shaking my head. The male looks up at me blankly, eyes flashing as I lecture him, "come here Jungkook," I say, cooing at the Bunny Hybrid. He wraps his arms around my torso, cuddling his head into my stomach. I softly pet his ears, shooting daggers at my own hybrid, "be nice or I'll have to punish you Yoongi," I warn, kissing the bunny's head before sending him into the kitchen for food. An arm locks around my waist, a hard body pressing into my backside. My eyes widen, hot rbeaht fanning my neck as lips brush agains tmy ear.

"The only one being punished will be you," Yoongi growls into my ear, "remember who's the domimiant one here Eun-Young," a shiver rushes through my body as a whimper leaves my lips. Yoongi growls in approval, the growl vibrating his chest which sends jolts of energy through my body. I break out of his grip, throwing him a weak glare before rushing into the kitchen. I smile at the bunny, shaking my ehad at his cute actions. I grab my own plate, plopping my behind onto the counter, to eat.

"Your cooking is amazing," Jimin moans out, making me laugh at his antics. I glance at Jungkook, watching his eyes darken at the sound, "sorry Kook," Jimin blushes, throwing the bunny a shy smile, "why don't you and Yoongi go eat in the living room," he suggests, Jungkook nodding his head. I grab Yoongi's wrist, the male looking abck at me.

"Be nice," I say, letting him go. He throws me a lazy grin, moving into the living room. I look backa t Jimin, a sigh leaving my lips as I fall itno the chair Jungkook was sitting in, "I seriously don't know how they talked me into adopting that damn hybrid, his domiance is making things so damn hard,"

"Tell me about it," Jimin whines, "who knew a damn bunny could be such a fucking dom," Jimin hums, "honestly," I shake my head.

"Please don't talk to me about what you and Kook do in your alone time," I whine, "I relaly don't need the images," Jimin throws me a smirk and a wink.

"I'm sure you and Yoongi do the same," a blush rushes up my neck, eyes flickering the the male, watching him and Jungkook whisper quietly to each other.

"No- no. We don't do that. It's a strictly caregiver and hybrid relationship," I say, shaking my head, "I couldny force him into anything," Jimin hums, taking my hand rubbing it softly as my body starts shaking. I finally calm down, taking his plate. I wash it, moving out into the living room, "we should get going, we'll have to meet up again," I say, kissing Jimin's cheek before slipping on my shoes and jacket, grabbing my bag. Yoongi and I leave the apartment, climbing into my car. I drive us to the store, pulling into a parking spot quickly. We head into the store, my hands gripping the shopping cart as we move through the store. Yoongi grabs the higher items, while I grab the lower ones. We move through the store, getting things we need as well as some baking goods. My body tenses as Yoongi moves up behind me, hands over top of mine. I relax into him, feeling safe with him behind me. He pushes us down antoher island, my smile lifting tightly. I giggle, eyes darting around the candy. Yoongi chuckles at me, kissing my head. He grabs my favortie candy, tossing them into the cart. I smile up at the wolf hybrid, sratching behind his ears. His eyes flutter close, a silent sound leaving his lips. We head to the check out, my mind racing, "Yoogie, could you go get drinks," he nods, leaving me to go get the drinks. I start putting everything up so the person can ring it up. I can feel his eyes on me, my body shivering in disgust. Yoongi comes back, setting the drinks onto the belt. I lean into the male, the male wrapping his arm around me protectively. We finally leave the store, getting into the car. We head home, Yoongi helping me put everything away. I move into my bedroom, changing into a apir of loose cotton shorts and a black crop top that shows off my shoulders. I move nto the bathroom, deeming myself staying in the rest of the day. I take my contacts out, rubbing my eyes painfully. I slide my glasses onto my nose, the thick frames looking cute on my small face. I roll my eyes, leaving the bathroom and heading into the living room.