BTS: Namjoon - Soulmates

"(Could you please stop squealing?)" I whine, shooting the young female a glare, moving back to wiping down the table.

"(Sorry Miss Grumpy. It's your eighteen birthday, you get to see who's name is on your wrist!)" the blonde giggles, eyes shining with excitement. I roll my eyes, looking over at the door as the bell rings. Mark walks in, Eun Ya rushing to her soulmate. I roll my eyes once again, ignoring the couple. I move back towards the counter, checking the time.

"(UGH could you two not makeout in front of the front door,)" I groan, rubbing my forehead as a light dull pain starts growing. I sigh, knowing it's not my pain, but his. I sigh again, pushing to ignore the pain only to stop moving, gasping out as sharp pain shoots up my leg. My knees give out, my body slamming to the ground as I gasp for breath, trying to push past the pain.

"(Min-Young!)" Mark yells, rushing to me. I grip his hand, shakily getting up. I push myself up, using Mark and the counter as support.

"(He hurt his ankle, I can feel the pain,)" Mark sighs, rubbing my breath as I try to push past the pain.

"(Darling?)" I look back at the older women, the owner of this cafe.

"(Her soulmate is hurt,)" the women nods, waving us away from the front. Mark helps me to a seat as the bell rings. I ignore it, closing my eyes and focusing on him. He's hurting, upset with himself for hurting himself so carelessly. I sigh deeply, prying my eyes open. Mark helps me move outside, leaving the cafe and heading towards the apartment I share with Eun Ya. I push Mark away, moving into my bedroom. I close and lock the door behind me, moving into the bathroom. I strip, climbing into the shower. I wash myself quickly, climbing out. I look down at my wrist, my breath catching in my throat. Kim Namjoon.

"(Oh my god,)" I whisper, eyes wide with shock. I rush to the bedroom door, unlocking it and rushing out of the bedroom. I look at Eun Ya, her eyes widening upon seeing me. I hold my arm out, her eyes moving to my wrist where the beautiful black ink telling his name is.

"(Your my brothers soulmate?!)" she squeals, my heart leaping in my chest.

"(You're okay with this?)" I whisper, "(knowing ever-)"

"(Shut up Min-Young. I love you and I know he will too. The things that happened to you weren't your fault,)" I nod, padding back into my rooom, the blonde following. I pull on a pair of loose sweat pants and a sports bra, not feeling like dressing up anymore then this. I drop into my desk chair, pulling out my homework and laptop. I hum along to the music blaring through the room, focusing on the English Essay due in two days. I work for hours, not stopping for anything. I close my eyes, groaning loudly as I get out of the chair. I close my laptop, saving the essay. I leave my bedroom, smiling down at the sleeping female. I find Mark in the living room, plopping down next to him.

"So Namjoon is your soulmate?" he asks, switching to our native language, English.

"Yeah. I've met him once when Eun Ya moved in with me," the male nods, "what do I do? I've had such a strong connection with him for a while now, I don't if he wants -"

"Listen Min, I know for damn well sure anyone would die to be your soulmate. Your a caring, sweet, sarcastic, loving women who puts everyone before herself," I smile at Mark, leaning into his side, "if he doesn't see that, I'll surely beat him," I let out a soft giggle, shaking my head at him.