Chapter 3 °I'LL HELP YOU REMEMBER°

Seoyun's pov
I heard the whole conversation of this psycho and his friend but I wasn't able to react or more precisely, punch him in his face for drugging me, as I felt my whole body numb and lifting a finger was so tough as they felt heavy. When they were done with their talk, the psycho drove the car taking me somewhere. I tried to collect my strength to atleast run away for time being and deal with him later. But I wasn't able to see things clearly and instead saw everything double and triple.

I felt the car stop and few seconds later, he lifted me and placed me on his shoulder like I was some towel. He walked few minutes and halted in a large room. He threw me on to a bed fiercely and then walked away after saying "Let the drug's effect reduce and I'll deal with you later." I was just laying on the bed trying to regain my composure. Finally after some time, I was beginning to regain my consciousness. I sat on the bed leaning on to the headrest thinking What does this psycho want from me? Why does he keep calling me his toy? Do I really know him? It can't be. When I was drowned in my deep thoughts, I heard someone clear thier throat beside me. I turned to my right and saw him shirtless, I mean with his vest still on.

He smirked at me and said "Hey My toy....." I cut him off and yelled "Stop calling me your toy. I have a name, you freak!!!" He just smirked again and scoffed a laugh turning to the opposite direction from me and again looked at me asking "You still want to continue with your act? Even after I abducted you into my place?" I grunted in irritation and again yelled "Hey psycho. Do I look like I'm acting?" He lifted his eyebrow and asked "So you are saying that you forgot about ME? Forgot our past? Ok then I'll help you remember it." And with this he suddenly jumped over me and pinned my hands above my head and asked in low husky voice "You still refuse to admit that you know ME, My TOY?"

I glared at him gritting my teeth and said "You bloody asshole. Get off me. Even if you ask me the same question million times, my answer would also be the same as I. Don't. Know. You.!!! Arraso?" He smirked widely looking at my lips and said "Even after you experience the same things again?" I furrowed my eyebrows trying to understand what he just said but he leaned closer to my face, tightening the grip on my hands and pressed his lips on mine, taking away my first kiss which I had been cherishing for 25 years. All happening just in a matter of seconds.

Sungyeol's pov
When I kissed her lips, she was startled just like as she was during our high school times that she failed to react with a blank face. I smiled to myself seeing her failing to keep up the act and deepened the kiss tightening my grip on her wrist which I had pinned above her head. She tried to release her hands from me but to no avail. I held her hands strongly with one hand and moved my another hand to her waist trailing my fingers on her body downwards. I slid my hand through her short tops that was exposing her milky white skin and gripped her waist, after grazing and trailing on her bare soft skin.

She flinched with my grip on her waist and tried real hard to break away from the kiss. After few moments of the kiss I pulled back from her, releasing her wrists and looked at her expecting her to break into tears like she did in the past. But she looked at me shocked for few moments while panting and the expression slowly changed into a glare before she exploded in anger. She shouted "You Psychic Asshole. That was my first kiss." at the top of her lungs and attempted to slap me, which I dodged easily and held her arm.

I scoffed at her and said "Did you just say your first kiss? How many first kisses do you have, my toy?" She glared at me heavily panting and I gave her a cocksure smile and said "Even if you claim that this is your Second First kiss. Its me who grabbed away your Second first kiss again." She tried to attack me with her other hand and again ended up being held by me, locking her both hands within my strong grip. She gritted her teeth and yelled "How could you be so shameless? Yah Psycho. I'll make sure that you end up in the jail for abusing me." I smirked at her innocence and leaned near her ear and whispered "You can't, my toy. You belong to me."

Sooyun's pov
I was shocked when he said that I belong to him, so I asked him "What do you mean by that?" He smirked and answered "You belong to me as I abducted you to my place as you already know. And also with the letter your uncle gave me." I looked at him confused and he handed me a crumbled paper. I opened it and read it, only to know that my useless uncle had sold me to this psycho. I secretly smirked to myself planning to rip the paper into pieces. But before I execute my plan the paper was snatched away from me.

I looked at him grunting for my failure and asked "By the way why should my uncle owe you money?" He shrugged and said "Because he burrowed money from my appa." I fake gasped and said "So you're not only a psycho but also a mafia?" He glared at me and said "Do I look like one?" I burst out laughing and replied "No, Not at all. You actually can deceive that you're a mafia, I mean a psychic mafia with that face." He scoffed at me and cupped my cheeks locking our eye gaze. I mean he was literally glaring at me boring a hole through my eyes. A sudden blurry memory popped up. It was a wierd memory where I'm in my old high school uniform and being pinned against a wall by a tall boy. He kept looking at me and kissed my lips roughly while trailing his hand around my waist that was exposed due to the short uniform top.

My eyes widened in shock to see such memories popping up out of the blue and then a sharp pain was felt in my head making me weak. I suddenly felt helpless and wanted to vent my unidentified extreme anger onto someone. I looked at this Mafia and shoved his hand off my cheeks and yelled "Hey you freaking Mafia. Let go of me. I'm warning you or you can't blame me for ending up in prison." I then stood up and stormed out of the place in hot temper with helpless feeling as the base.