she said while pinched the bridge of her nose,

"I'm searching for a better signal, the signal's sucks in there.",

You replied while pointing at your house with your thumb,

"Oh gosh, can we just go back inside? It's cold out here",

Your mother declared while hugging her body tighter and grab your arms into the house.

Meanwhile, the man in the darkness frowned due to her action as two other men step out from their hiding spot,

"Why (Y/n) didn't come to us?",

One of them asked with a depressed face,

"Of course she's afraid, dumbass."

The other one answered and they fled to their mansion, waiting for you to come back tomorrow.

.

The sun was gone up, signs that it's time for you to wake up.
the chirping of birds and the warm sunlight make you wake up from your deep sleep. You yawned and looked out at the wooden window which was located right next to your bed, green trees and a brown squirrel eating a peanut in front of your window greets you, you smiled towards the rodent only make it scared, you giggled towards the animal due to its action.

"Honey! Are you awake?",

Your mother asked from downstairs making you bolted towards the bathroom to take a bath.

"Yes I am, wait a minute!",

You declared and started to strip from your yesterday clothes.
You turn on the shower and let it soaked your hair and body, washed the dirt stain from your skin.
After a few minutes past, you wore new undergarments and clothes to leave downstairs.

"What's wrong, mom?"

You asked as you peeked what your mom is doing, she put the red rose that you took from the stone path yesterday into a glass vase, she admired how beautiful the rose was and you admit that it's indeed a beautiful one and the color is as red as fresh blood.

"Oh you're here, I'm just wondering where did you get this? You bring this home yesterday.",

"I-it's in the woods near the lake, y-yeah haha.",

Your mother eyed you suspiciously,

"Really? Can you show me where? I want to take more for decoration-",

"OH! Then leave it to me! I'll take it for you!",

"But-",

"Don't worry! I'll come home safely!".

You said and ran off from your house towards the direction where the mansion is, not forget to bring your water bottle and your phone.

On the way there, you felt safe because it isn't dark. you can see the scenery clearly and it's indeed beautiful. A various type of fruits and plants in the side of the dirt path protecting you from the sunlight, even if your shoes have a dirt stain on it, you don't care and walk towards where the mansion is.

On the way there, your phone buzzing with your mother asked a few questions like where you are, how is it going, you're not supposed to go there alone, but you just giggled towards her action,

'Well, I have already go there anyway.'

You thought to yourself and replied to her messages, telling that you're alright.

an hour later, you spotted the shiny rock path and ran to it, eager to visit the place. You pick up the roses and collect it until you pick the last flower in front of the mansion where the path finished there.
But a piece of long paper rolled the stem of the last rose, it said

'welcome',

You gasped and dropped the rose, you shifted your gaze towards your surrounding only to found no one, you pick it up again and ignored the paper, you turn your body to left immediately but a loud creak sound makes you freeze in your spot, you turned your head to see that the door has opened by itself.

When you wanted to leave, the urge to go inside there is inevitable. sighing, you took this opportunity to explore the mansion as your legs find it's a way towards the building.

When you stepped in, your eyes scan the surroundings, a red carpet spread out from the main door led to the giant stairs, a huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the room with a light on it while a sculptures of cupid angels standing in the edge of the stairs, The wall covered with a red paint and a gold stripes, a few old Greek paintings hanging on the wall with a gold and silver frames, a light modern white fireplace with a black sofa in front of it.

You could see that the light source was coming from various candles and candelabras throughout the foyer of the mansion. A stone statue of a Greek goddess holding a candelabra, a cherubs statue with more candelabras on their hands and golden fretworks.

Beside the huge stairs, there's a huge double door with a gold stripes and a silver handle, curious, your fingers pushed the door open and your eyes amazed with the scenery, a huge dining room with a glass chandelier hanging in the middle of the room with a long wooden table and a various type of food and candelabras for lightening the room, you were surprised that the food's still fresh and hot.

Your stomach grumbled hungrily and you realized that you haven't eaten anything since you woke up. You take an apple from the silver plate and smell it, perhaps it was poisoned but it isn't. You took a bite and you have never eaten an apple as delicious and sweet as this when you circling the table, you found a seat and in front of it, there's a paper with your name on it, you furrowed your eyebrows and eyed it suspiciously,

"Hello? Anybody here?",

Your voice echoed down the hallway but no one answer. Your hunger takes over your body as you took a seat and start eating slowly, the food is very tasty indeed.

After you finished eating, you wipe the remaining sauce on your mouth with the white handkerchief next to the silver plate. You stand up from your seat to leave but something caught your attention, a painting of a couple with a golden frame and a silver stripe, and below the painting, there's a golden ink and it said

'Mr & Mrs. Vesper'

You furrowed your eyebrows and examined the painting closer but a sound of door creaked open interrupt you to do so.