First. #KBS Song Festival 2018

A/N: Yes, hello, I'm back. This is actually another idea from the concept of "Ambiguous" type of stories, so yeah! Another version came into my mind that I thought I might just want to create a one shot while streaming the concert tonight. So I haven't caught up in the whole streaming so some things won't be that accurate but proceed to read if you want to! 

Enjoy lovelies! sends hearts

WARNING. THIS IS FLUFFY. AND CRINGEY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

=

I just need clearance.

=

"It was good that Eunkwang oppa can be here." Joy trails off as Sungjae enters the room with a smile. "Yup, I missed our leader.", "Obviously." Joy grins as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh dear Lord."

Joy heard him mutter under his breathe, as he was busy touching his brows over the mirror. "Are you going to complain about your make up more than my outfit?" She whispers over to her partner before in We Got Married; Sungjae from BTOB.

He scoffs, mumbling. "I need to look good for festivals, Joy.", 

A small laugh escaped Joy's lips. "Are you seeing someone? You should definitely see someone." He was perplexed, looking at her with a horrified expression. "The hell are you talking about?" Joy shrugs, looking at her phone. "I was just asking.", "Is it because someone is talking to you?" Sungjae retorted as Joy shakes her head. "I am not talking to anyone at the moment, oppa." She whispers as he shakes his head.

"I'm not listening to someone who only had one boyfriend in her entire life."

"It was something serious, you idiot." She threw the pillow in his direction as he laughs. "Okay okay, I see." 

They have been close for so long, pushing each other to be there for one another while they spend their lives working and entertaining fans. Joy was busy with her career, as well as he. The two of them were busy enough to consider dating in their timelines. Joy was aware that they were so close to relationship when they were in We Got Married, but maybe it won't work that way.

It has only been a few months that they finally admitted that they have similar feelings for each other though they have known it ever since they started filming the variety show. It felt good for the both of them that they were clear, but there were no signs of proper label for their relationship.

Simple butterflies, small signs. She was afraid since he had been growing big in the industry, and that he might find settlement in commitment instead of having this ambiguous one with her.

"Are you really not considering it since it's almost holidays?" She trails off as Sungjae rolled his eyes. "Joy, are you serious? I might try to date someone if you insist." He tried to joke it out, but he turns to her and Joy was frozen. 

He grins, mumbling. "You're jealous.", "No." She denied, her pitch raising as Sungjae erupted a laugh from her cuteness.

They just finished the red carpet entry, and the two already scrambled into their respective waiting rooms, while Sungjae was busy rummaging inside Red Velvet's room. Joy suddenly scowls in response. "Do it."

He grins, shaking his head. "You're jealous.", "No, why would I be?" 

"Why would you be?" He sing sang before looking at her direction as Joy rolled her eyes, blush creeping through her cheeks. He chuckled at her cuteness. Every once in a while, the two of them kept on cracking out jokes about each other, but it seems that it was growing serious even on Sungjae's side.