= Just a Kiss =

"I don't want to push too far

"I don't want to push too far."

- Lady Antebellum (Just A Kiss)

=

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 8

=

Trips.

"Joyiah! Wake up!"

She was awaken by the sound of his voice ringing in her ears. She was lying on the bed next to him, the night had faded away and morning finally came.

Red Velvet and BTOB were both on rest, lucky for these two kids that builded a good friendship after We Got Married.

After all of it, they decided to make their bond stronger. They decided to take each other wherever they go, and protect each other. But at some point, she was still in wonder if this was still something that friends do.

He lifted up his phone, swiping straight into the camera section to click and take a picture of her. "Holy- Yook Sungjae!" Joy gasped, grabbing the phone away from him. He laughed at her early irritation, before her belly landed in his lap. She was trying to get the phone away, but he ended up trapping her frame in his body which made both of them laugh.

"I'm serious, you're not going to post that on SNS." She warned him, trying to snatch the phone away.

(A/N: In this alternate universe, let's pretend that after WGM- the bbyu couple had finally been open about their friendship even in their SNS. *sighs* I wish.)

"Oh yes, I wou-", "Sungjae!" She hissed, before he laughed- falling back into the bed only for her to desperately crawl and snatch his phone. It was to the point of their comfort initiating skinships together. She sulkily rested her head against his shoulder, deleting her photos away.

"Hey hey!" He yelled, snatching his phone before she can even explore some other files.

"What?" Joy yelled, being pushed away gently from his body as he mischeviously stuck his tongue out. "None of your business.", "I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't save some pornog-"

"You're such a pervert." He retorted, slamming his palm gently to cover her whole face as she softly landed back into the bed.

"I'm taking a bath, get up lazy ass. We're going to Jeju.", "Don't get me involved in that fishing shit you did before in our show." She grunted, sitting up before Sungjae teasingly rose his eyebrow.

"No, you're coming with me." He smirks, enough to irritate her.

"I'm going in the bath first.", "No. Me first."

They both argued, early in the morning. "First!" Joy ran up against the room- slamming the door right against his face as he grunted. "Really, Sooyoung?", "Yes. Really!" She teasingly sing sang before opening the shower.