Delicate #SBSGayoDaejun2017

"You must like me for me."

- Taylor Swift (Delicate)

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 19

_

A year or two had passed by, nobody knows.

It was a secret, it was delicate for the both of them.

He was the one who dared to go against everything else just to protect something he didn't want anyone to see.

He cared enough to cover all the dazzling lights.

But when the time comes, he knew someday it will be revealed.

But not now, he was enjoying the silence with her.

It's finally here.

SBS Gayo Daejun 2017.

But there was something wrong. Yes, something was wrong. There goes this someone, fidgeting his fingers altogether before checking himself into the mirror once again. He softly caresses his short hair, shaking it before going over the mirror once again.

"Can you stop looking at yourself for the nth time!?"

He heard the shrill voice beside him; before he replied. "Changsub hyung, can you manage?" He was obviously from BTOB. He can only fix his hair all over again, before receiving a small scowl from Changsub. "Sungjae!"

He flinched, glaring at the elder member. "Stay put there!"

"Give me a freaking chance to look at the mirror!"

"Just one sec-", "You told me that earlier, and it's been freaking two hundred twenty eight seconds!" Sungjae can only click his tongue, taking off his frame away from the mirror as his elder friend came in it. "Hurry up, hop in! We're already going to the Salon!"

Just as soon as Changsub was about to check himself, they were already called out. It causes him to roll his eyes and mumble. "Aigoo, why do you even check yourself out so much? Is it for Joy?"

He glances at Changsub, mumbling. "What?"

"You're not together?" He knits his brows, as Sungjae chuckled. "We're way than over, hyung.", "But why were you avoiding each other, all over again?"

"I didn't want to disappoint the fans." He casually replied, as Changsub suspiciously stares. "Really.." Changsub squinted his eyes in cringe, walking out wimply. Sungjae can only look at him, before walking along with him as he supported him all through the insides of the van.

He suddenly takes out his phone, typing rapidly over it.

"Where are you?" -Sungjae

"On the way to the venue, rehearsing a little. Why?" -Joy