Myth of Love

"We're friends

"We're friends.... er, yeah. Friends."
"But friends..."
"That's right."

(Rated 16)

Note: Same Old Cliche Plot
Please forgive me with the plots I'm creating since these days I'm hooked up with stories of bestfriends falling for each other! Haha. Nonetheless, enjoy!

-

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 18
_

This is either a weird and immoral love story of two people whom the other one thinks love is just a myth at first.

"I have one question for you."

The young charismatic man sat comfortably in her chair at the kitchen as if he lived in the house, eating the left over pizzas of yesterday.

"Ask away." The girl replied while tying her hair in a knot before sitting across him with her face still stained with the hangover of last night.

He shrugs. "Joy, you look like a mess.", "A hot mess." She giggled, snatching the last piece of pizza away from him- enough to make him glare.

"Just order another, I want to stay up all night."

"What's the sense of your sentence?" He asked her. "I'm still drunk, you jerk." She hissed. "And then you'll drink again later at Wendy's house?"

She grins like a maniac. "Prolly."

"Oh for fuck's sake. Stop." He whines, only for Joy to scoff. "You really hate getting drunk, right Sungjae?"

He nods. "I always get out of the hand."

Joy rolled her eyes. "What do you mean?", "I punched my father the last time I got drunk and I got grounded for a week."

She bursted out laughing, casually resting her foot on the chair as she take a sip of coffee from his cup. "You're insane.", "This is why I never get drunk."

Joy laughed, "I guess that's just one time, I'll slap your skull later when you get drunk." He grimaced. "Suck it up, you won't prevent me from wailing."

"What is it you're going to ask anyway?" She questioned, her wide eyes looking back at him.

"You broke up with another guy again?"

She stares at him boringly. "Did they tell you again?", "Joy-"

"Oh Sungjae, don't you dare start scolding me because I'm still irritated last night." She hissed like a snake, "Joy! He's a good guy!"

"I don't care! Blame me all you want! Love is just a math anyway.", "You mean myth, dumb-ass."

Joy embarrassingly looks back. "Whatever it is, I don't believe in it."