My Baby

"I'm fine as long as I'm with you."

_

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 21

_

"Don't you dare."

Park Sooyoung was fixing her things before they go into the MBC Gayo. It was already December 31, 2017. The hectic year for them was finally coming to an end. But then, he suddenly came to the point of experiencing back pains ever since. It was a shame that he didn't noticed this, thinking it was normal for him to be exhausted and all. It was weird, he had to be hospitalized at the night of 27th after performing and Joy was the first to notice how he was grunting all day.

His members kept on pushing him to get a treatment, even her. He just shrugs it off but at that night, he really had to. He was already suffering from spinal disc herniation.

"I am not going, I promise." Sungjae trails off from the other line, still lying on his dorm bed before rolling his eyes. "Curses."

"What did you say!?"

"I said curses. We should've celebrated New Year together."

He was still regretting it, lying painfully in the bed as he hears her breathe hitch. "We can always spend times sooner, just take care of yourself, eoh?", "Where are you going after the schedule?"

Joy rose her brows, realizing that he was there again. He was once again implying her to come over and spend her time with him. She can only shake her head, giggling. "My dorm." She heard his faint chuckle with a hint of disappointment, muttering. "Enjoy, then.", "To what?" Joy teasingly questioned, pitting the phone on her ears and her shoulder as she fixed her bag, before leaving.

"You, later.", "You seem disappointed.", "And?"

She shrugs, "Do you want me to come?"

"I mean it's your choice..!" He defensively yelled as she erupts a laugh. "I'm kidding, oppa. Get yourself some rest, okay? I'll just call for you later." She mumbled, only to hear him hum as if he was agreeing with her.

"I'll get going now, okay?"

"You're treating me as if I'm a baby." He retorted. Joy scowled, "You love it, anyways."

"Can you freaking drop the call now!?" They were both silenced by Peniel on the other line, making the two laugh. "I'll go now." Joy whispered, "Perform well, bbyu!", "Thanks."

She drops the call, before hiding it in her pocket.

"Am I dating a guy or a baby?" Joy trails off, hooking the bag on her shoulder. "Joy, we're going!" Her members yelled. "I'm coming!" Joy ran off... in her stilletos...