#HappySungjaeDay

(Please read!)

A/N: Before all of you read this, I just wanted to inform you that I am aware of their schedule. However, I wanted to change the setting and situations (Since this is just a fanfiction) Hope this made it all clear, and enjoy!

Let's all celebrate Sungjae's birthday, everyone!

-

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 29

-

Long Distance Relationship were the worst.

It was already 12 PM in the first date of May, and Joy was still fidgeting. She just finishes her schedule, more over- her drama just finishes at this day.

They weren't the literal long distanced relationship. But whenever there is a special occassion, one would be out of the country. It would be fine if it's just in Asia, but he was in Los Angeles. She snorted, calling into him.

As soon as the call was answered, the camera was moving around the place. She squinted her eyes, narrowing it to find him. "Joyiah!"

His high pitched mocking tone voice greeted her, forming a smile in her face. She lifted the phone up close to her face, looking for him. She was in the van, finishing her schedule. She was whining at how they won't be able to see each other in his special day.

She saw Sungjae focusing the camera finally in his face.

She was in awe at how her boyfriend look so glorious in that simple shirt. He was wearing a cap, before he mumbles. "Did you finished the schedule, eoh?" He sweetly asks, as Joy smiles. He wasn't definitely hearing her. She gestured him to take the phone close to his ears.

"Wae?" He yelled. Joy giggles, only to hear him chuckle back. "What?" He was persistent to ask her. He was enjoying himself in Los Angeles for sure. "Well, it's your birthday tomorrow!" Joy yells, receiving a small smile from him. "Too bad, you're busy until tomorrow." He whispers, looking up the sky. "We could've rode another ferris wheel here, Joyiah." He scrunched his nose up in regret, while Joy copies his expression.

"Mianhe." She apologizes. His sulky face was immediately replaced with a whining one, "Eh, don't apologize, you idiot. We can spend a lot of times soon." But there was a hint of disappointment under his voice. She bit her lower lip, surpressing a giggle. "When will you go home?"

He smirks. "That's a secret, Joyiah."

"So, you're still there tomorrow?" She asks, as he nodded. "I'll be spending my birthday without you." He sadly remarked. Joy playfully whines, tilting her head cutely through the camera while Sungjae cackled. "Kyeopta. I miss you."

Her heart sinks, pouting. "I miss you more, oppa."

She felt the van stop, looking outside. She suddenly purse her lips together. "Oh, where are you?" Sungjae questions, as Joy blinks multiple times. "Home..." She trails off lifelessly. "Oppa, I'll call you later, alright?" She looks back at the camera. Her boyfriend was too hesitant to let her go, making Joy snort and smile. "You're cute. See you!"

"What?"

She freezes.

She was so used to saying this when they were sneakily flying into each other's schedules when they have time. She needed to shut her mouth up. "See you when you get home here, since I miss you." She tried her aegyo, wishing it will work. She knew he was smarter than what he looks like. She receives a grin, before he nods. "Arasso, love you." Her heart softly tingles at his slightest sweetness, "I love you, too."