Bad Day

"Your bad days covers 24 hours of your life as well so it doesn't last forever

"Your bad days covers 24 hours of your life as well so it doesn't last forever."

Note: This is just a random one shot full of... fluff? Because yeah, randomness is awesome.

- Plainly, a random one shot of... (landian) cutesy and cringey things.

=

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 13

=

Cough.

He cracked his eyes open, finally realizing he was supposed to be in reality not in dream land. The loud noise of the crowd outside the music shows kept on banging in his head. Just then, he get to stand up sluggishly. He scratched the back of his head, mumbling. "My head hurts."

He grunted, walking slowly into the table as his members stare at him oddly.

"Something wrong? You seem grumpy." Changsub asked with his normal pitch of tone. He tried to grin at his hyung's question, before he decided to sit down over the chair. To his surprise, he suddenly slipped out of nowhere that made him bump his elbow down the floor that made everyone gasp in surprise. He groaned out of pain, as his members immediately called out for help- thinking he was injured.

He wasn't. But, yeah.. it badly hurts.

He grunted, standing up as he yelped. "Ah, it hurts." He murmured, before receiving a slap on the head from Changsub. "Get yourself together, Sungjae. Gwenchana?"

He pursed his lips, mumbling. "Just a bad day."

And that's how his day goes whenever anyone around his asks.

"Bad day?", "Bad day."

He even lost count of telling everyone that he had a bad day and he couldn't figure out why. He felt like his whole body was drained out of everything.

"You have another schedule tomorrow at noon."

He sighs to himself, closing his eyes as he nodded. "Where?" And then the discussion about his projects kept on coming.

He bit over his fingernail tips, before whispering. "Hyung, are we ending the schedule for today?" And to his surprise, he received a nod.

"-- For your members."

Perplexed, he blinked multiple times before stuttering. "W-w-what about me?", "Not yet. You set aside your schedule like this right? Now we're struggling to put it wherein you can get some rest." His manager explained.

"But I don't get any rest.." He mumbled. "That's my point!"

Surprised that he can hear it, he murmured. "I mean... yeah, that's my work. I'm sorry for adjusting it." He tried to laugh, only for it to turn out as a cry. "Curses."