#PreValentine

WARNING: A LITTLE SHORT but full fluff ahead! Carry your hearts with you, (I hope)? This is just a random shot not anything special. Enjoy! This is not an official one shot, just a random one. Hehe.

_

"Valentines... Valentines!"

"Shut up!"

His voice shuts her up, stopping her constant dancing into the whole room. The lady glares at him busy lying on the couch with his eyes closed and arms crossed.

"What makes you so grumpy?" She hissed, throwing him the blanket. "This was my only time for rest, Park Sooyoung!", "This is why you don't have a date on Valentines." Sooyoung trails off at the lazy idol already had his eyes open. He was busy glaring back at her with narrowed eyes.

Already in her fighting position, Joy scoffed. "Sungjae.", "Don't call me by my name, I'm older than you." Sungjae retorted, yelling at his former wife in We Got Married.

"Don't call me by my name, too. We're not close enough." Joy bit back, before walking into him over the couch.

This happened maybe like the first year after their virtual marriage. Comfortability was the first thing that came across the two, making them too casual in talking and maybe even touching each other. 

This was the very first Valentine that Joy might be experiencing. A date with someone? She wasn't aware that she's being all too giddy. While on the other hand, Sungjae was just snoring at the couch. She glances at him, snorting. "Why don't you get a date for once in a while?" 

Sungjae replied with a chuckle, "You know what will happen after it. I was surprised that you're all excited, Joy.", "Of course." 

"Is he even aware of the issues?" He suddenly retorted, making Joy awkwardly purse her lips. "Well, he's an idol... too.." 

Sungjae suddenly rose his brows, sitting over the couch as he yawns. "Who is he, though?" 

With a grimace turning into a teasing grin. "Are you jealous?", "I'm not." He defended, as Joy giggled. "He's actually a trainee.." She can see him snort, before replying. "I hope you enjoy your date, madam." He uninterestingly plops back into the couch, yawning. "Call me when there's trouble, I'm actually free today.", "I can set you up into a date!" Joy yelled. "No thanks, missus. I'm okay with Sami." Sungjae whispered. 

With a small laugh, Joy can only nod. "Whatever, oppa."

And their friendship was unbreakable. He was there to always support, protect and adore her. She was doing the same. But it was weird since none of them were bothering to develop feelings within' each other when they were so pretty damn adorable during those filming times. 

They didn't knew why. But maybe that love wasn't for them. Something about love maybe won't grab them together, it was just meant to stay at what lasts longer.

She was contented with it, and maybe he was too.

They both parted ways as Sungjae dropped Joy into the small cafe inside an alley. With a scrunched face, Sungjae trailed off. "Is it really safe here?", "It is." Joy grabs the strap of her purse, before glancing at him. "You can leave me now, thanks for dropping me here." 

Silence emerged out of nowhere, as he oddly stared. "What's with you being so girly today?" He mocks, "I am a girl." Joy glared. "Yeah right, tell me that when you stop snoring bes-", "YOU were the one snoring a lot!" 

The both of them couldn't stop squabbling at all, as Joy glared. "I'm going down." 

Sungjae scoffs, like the jerk he was in their friendship. They both shared an intimate yet death glare, before he broke it. "Take care, idiot."