idfc

"I'm so fucking scared. I'm only a fool for you." 

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 28

_

A/N: A quick note, the story might've been out of the context for this one shot, but I would just recommend for you to listen into it because it can set the mood of the whole story. And again, this might not turn out as another proper one shot since it looks like an excerpt unlike my other stories that had a full background before scenes. This one shot is not fluffy, and it might frustrate the hell out of you, I'm already saying.

blackbear - idfc 

Enjoy! Rated 16. This is quite a different side of Sungjoy, I'm already giving a warning because it might make you wonder why they were acting different here. I swear, I guess this will be the most vulgar one shot that I've done compared to 'I Knew You Were Troubled' and I'm sorry for that... *hides*

Note!! Selfish!! Sungjae and Joy!

_

The year is 2020. Everything is settled down.

Everyone is gathered in the bar, all the idols were having the time of their lives whether they belong to SM, JYP, YG and any other entertainment companies. 

At that night, everything felt so right.

Except for that one person who seems to chug down the vodka as if it was water. He moans at the burning sensation traveling down quickly in his throat before he earns a stare from his member. "Sungjae, what the hell are you doing? Are you killing yourself?" 

Sungjae, from BTOB grins idiotically. "No, I'm just enjoying myself, hyung."

"You don't seem to be, what the hell are you thinking about?" It seems to be Changsub, who was containing himself from grabbing the glass away from the maknae. Sungjae grins, before his eyes darted to the most familiar lady he can call into; Joy. They've been distant since forever, as if their project meant nothing.

She had gone through a lot of projects like him, but it seems like nothing happened between them before. 

He was pounding to himself, wondering why was he still drowned in her thoughts. Even the way she steal glances at his direction after cheerfully talking to everyone was just giving him a glimpse of hope that she still felt the same after all. 

As soon as she looks at him, she flinches that he was looking at her, too. It was as if she haven't expected that he'll look at her again. Their eyes were like lasers, heat piercing through each other. None of them were breaking the eye contact, until Joy decided to smile. She was rather astonished at the drunken aura Sungjae had. This was something she had never encountered before. 

He had tons of times to be drunk, and she was seeing him. But this one was different because he seems miserable. It was different from the usual ones he made everyone see. 

He smiled softly, making her sigh in relief deep inside that he was still aware of her presence. Joy sighs, finally breaking the eye contact before she saw Irene staring at her. "Are you going to act like this all over again with him? You're in a bar with everyone else, including him. You keep on acting as if nothing happened before." 

Joy held tight into her glass of wine, before glancing at him who suddenly stood up and walk into the comfort room. 

Biting her lower lip, she decided to follow him all of a sudden, giving her wine glass to Irene. At her peripheral vision, she can both of their members being curious at what she'll do.