How to WIN a heart? #Bbyu3fulYears

"I will always end up going back to you."

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 32 (HAHA, get it? No? Okay.)

_

"Let's stop this."

"How could she say that all of a sudden!?"

The whole BTOB room was a chaos, running into a single room while hearing a lot of sneezes over a tissue paper with sobs. "I mean-- what's wrong with me!?" Judging on the voice, it was the maknae. It was Yook Sungjae, who was currently going on a mental break down.

"Why did she broke up with you?" Eunkwang, the leader scratched his head.

"Ani, we both agreed into it!" Sungjae snarls, wiping his tears with a torn tissue. "Aigoo, here's a new ply." Ilhoon irritably watches him cry, giving another sheet.

"I can't believe that I'd get to see the day of you crying your eyes out because of a girl." Changsub was snickering, as Sungjae threw the used tissues in his face. "Yah!" The elder retorted. "She should've warned me that she was going to stop this." He whispers, sobbing.

"Did you even asked the reason why she agreed so easily?" Minhyuk sighs.

"Maybe it was because you were too immature around her!" Hyunsik retorted.

"Or maybe too clingy." Ilhoon added.

"No, probably too loose--" Peniel was cut off. "Guys! Let him speak!" Eunkwang cried out.

"Because we've been always fighting, and it was tiring, but I never thought that it will hurt this bad when she told me to just end it." He whispers, calming down before staring into nothingness all of a sudden.

He sniffs.

"Do you think she still likes you, though?" Eunkwang whispers. "Of course!" Sungjae defended so easily. "How can he have those confidence when he's crying as well?" Minhyuk whispers, receiving a small kick on the feet from Eunkwang. "Mian, mian. Fine, what will you do now?" Minhyuk asks.

"I think... I think I want to sleep for a while." Sungjae whispers, staring into the void with his mind being absent.

His members remained silent, slapping their foreheads.

Changsub sighs. "Fine, just call on us when you need something.", "Cheer up, you have a lot of girls around you!" Peniel muttered.

Sungjae was still blank.

Eunkwang scratches his head. "I think I need to call on Joy--", "Don't!" Sungjae was suddenly awaken from his dead spirit, speaking through the nose as he sniffs. "Don't call her, I don't want to make it seem like I need her."

Ilhoon peeks back inside, bursting into a fit of laughter. "He still has the pride, I see."

"I'm still bitter on why she just let it go so easily!" Sungjae retorted.

"Then ask her!"

"No way!" Sungjae slams the door shut, leaving his hyungs on the verge of confusion.

"Sungjae-ah!" Eunkwang knocks.

No response.

What the hell, he acts like a girl at this time.

Why have they even broken up? They've been going on so strong and she just decided to cut the ties of them. Without any further explanation, she just asks for a closure.