About Love (#Sugarman2 Inspired)

"It made me feel safe, with you."

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter

_

A/N: Before I start this, please understand that my flow might not be accurate enough, or even the whole event. I haven't watched the WHOLE episode last night, and I'm not really quite updated with the whole flow of Sugarman because I only watch some cuts (So Please forgive me.) So if something might go wrong in this one, please correct me if you want to. If there are any grammatical errors as well, feel free to correct me once again. I'm still tired and my body is not cooperating with me so I needed to let you know since this one shot might either disappoint you. But then, I hope it still doesn't! HAHA. Enjoy, lovelies!

_

It was an awful day.

Maybe an awful era for her. It wasn't something she was expecting beforehand. Right after the drama starts, every hate came flooding down as if she was meant to drag the whole production down- and now, it will all become worse.

She heaved a sigh, shaking her head before looking back at her script.

"BTOB Blue will arrive in a few minutes."

She was sitting on the waiting room, all blank. She was rather desperate to see him, instead of being excited for their on-screen reunion. She badly needs someone, and he was one of those people who can make her feel so right.

Her phone rang, it was almost time for the show to start. Yet he was calling. She looks around, swiping down the screen before answering his call. She knew that they have to meet secretly since he's being careful.

One more thing that makes her wonder was why the two of them needed to hide. They've been in a settled and silent relationship for more than a year, and only a few of the industry people knew. He's insisting to keep their circle small, and she couldn't help but sometimes think that she's not worth the fight. But thinking about it, they weren't even declaring what they really are. They knew it deep inside their heart that they have something going on. They were saying I love you's and such, but they were to afraid to go over the label of being "Boyfriend" and "Girlfriend."

But sometimes the sun shines bright, she thought that it was better that way since they can live peacefully. But sometimes it just hits her on why they can't live happily and ease their minds. But that's it. That's how their lives should go.

She wasn't even declaring their relationship, yet everyone was already picking on her. What would've gone worse if they had told the public about it? Everything. BTOB and Red Velvet were just on the rise, she didn't want everything to go wrong just because of her awful thoughts. She knew that Sungjae knows better than her. He can lead better since he's been here longer than she was.

She sighs, hearing his voice. "Yah, why aren't you responding. Eoh?", "Should we meet outside?" She asks, the hint of exhaustion was dripping from her voice. She was trying her best not to be the whiny ones, but she badly needs him on her side. She hears his sigh, muttering. "Will it be okay for you, though?"

She giggled, knowing that he already gets her. She stood up from her seat, muttering. "Are you outside? I'll be there." She grabs her purse, wearing it rapidly as she sneaks out of the backstage, leaving everyone else.

She was breathing in the cold air, looking around in the back part of the building. She then mutters. "Yah, eodiya?" Joy asks, rubbing her arms together while having the earphones stucked in her ears while looking around.