Isolated Maturity

"You know, sometimes in life. It's okay to let your immaturity rule."

"Why?"

"You won't even enjoy life if you stay that way."

A/N: ( Read if you have time) In all honesty, this whole one shot might just be neutral- well this is what I always say on the chapters and I'm glad that you're enjoying the rest.

But this is quite different- FOR ME. Because I felt like I've included myself in this. Yeah, the whole story would circulate base on my thoughts at this day. I felt too empty, and I quite struggle with it. I decided to just write my thoughts straight up but of course putting Sungjoy as the character and putting a love line. I just put the thought of a love line but in reality I don't have one. (Lmaoooo)

It's fine if you think otherwise, I'd accept this or maybe listen to your thoughts! ^^ I barely reply, mianhe. I'm too shy on what to reply but don't worry, I really appreciate your comments! I guess this is the first time that I'd admit that I based a one shot on my opinion and not just because of inspirations.

Enough rant, though. Thank you if you're continuing over this! And, enjoy. :) Also, love you all! x

_

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 15

_

"Sleep."

She rested her head on the seat, looking at her eonnie. "I cannot.", "We still have a rehearsal later, so don't bother tiring yourself. We still have two hours before sleep." Wendy trailed off, snatching the phone away from her.

"Eonnie!" Joy yelled. Wendy glares at her, from head to toe as if she was judging her whole being. "You're pretending."

Both of them were silent, until Joy bursted out into a laugh. "I'm really sleepy, we'd do great right?", "Of course, dongsaeng. Now get your sleep." Wendy gently pats her head, making Joy giggle. "You're sweet today, I wonder why?" She breathed, batting her eyelashes prettily. Wendy can only let her fingers curl at her, "Whatever, Joy."

All of the Red Velvet members finally landed on their destination; which is Japan. The annual KCON was located there, along with their labelmates. Some were A Pink, Gugudan, GOT 7, BTOB and others out of the SM Entertainment.

She stretched her arms, excitingly wiggling her shoulders.

"I know some good places here."

"Wae!?" All of the members suddenly butted in, enough to cause Joy's laughter. "You might've forgot that I'm tugging sometimes with oppa when he's here." She grins, as Seulgi puckered her lips. "Right, but he looks tired these days."

Joy can only munch on her chocolate, lifting her head up to Irene. "You know-", "He really had the habit of pushing himself in." Joy trailed off, "I plan to teach him a lesson." She laughs, making Wendy scoff. "He really is hard working, no? Why don't you just marry each other- Ow!" Wendy hissed, receiving a slap on the arm from Joy.

"Wae, wae, why not!? You've been tugging along with each other for more than years!?" Seulgi chimes in, making Joy laugh in embarrassment. "Tone your voices down, eonnie! They might think of it wrongly!"

"What's wrong? Didn't you told me last night that you're excited to meet Sungjae oppa- Ah!" Yeri joins in the conversation, receiving another blast of slap from her eonnie. "Shut it!" Everyone laughed at Joy, before Irene's eyes gleamed into a serious one.