Running Into BreakUp

"I'm so sorry

"I'm so sorry."

- BTOB ( Running into Break Up)

=

Shots of Delusions: Chapter 13

=

"Is this why Sungjae is in a good mood?"

Excuse me?

Sungjae flinched, looking around before shaking his head for a little why with a stiff laugh. Seowon turned to look at him, a little high for a while with a smile. Sungjae scoffed to himself, unable to distinguish why he was still irritated for a while within' his presence.

As soon as he snaps back to reality, he realized that he's glaring at him full in the eyes with no hesitation even without the reason.

His members tried to suppress their laughs, before Changsub bursted out laughing with unknown reason for everyone letting Hyunsik and Eunkwang conceal their laughters.

With a small nudge coming from Eunkwang behind, Sungjae realizes that he was glaring a little too much that he had to take away his eyes and pretend he was portraying his drunk image in the IG live.

It has been days that both him and Joy are busy. And some misunderstandings can't be avoided too. It ended up to the point wherein both of them needed to separate. For short; break up. It made his world fall apart, he knew it perfectly.

He can remember how she was crying in front of him right after they decided over it. He was trying his best not to cry at that time, when she asked for separation. He decided to look at her and ask her to stay, but at that time- he knew it won't work at all.

And maybe at some point it was his fault for making her decide to break up with him. That maybe at some point he turns out to be a jerk and he couldn't realize it. Or maybe he turns out to be a complete cold hearted one.

He can't even admit that he still loves her.

Even if they coolly decided to let go, even if he bawled his eyes out too much, he perfectly knows how to respect her decision.

It was always it for him. As much as he wanted to hold on, he thinks that if Joy wasn't happy already, he just needed to let her be happy alone- even if it's not with him.

He's a sucker.

But at this point, he can all remember how this one person beside him were one of the reasons for their constant arguments before.

He admits. He's a hopeless jealous boyfriend that he sometimes crosses the line. He sighs to himself, knowing their would be another issue for his conflicts inside him. He sulkily pursed his lips before looking behind.