prince and bodyguard smut

Comenzar desde el principio

He pulled the rest of the boxer down with his hands, throwing in somewhere in the room and the Prince's erection sprung up, so hard and so wet for him. Licking his lips, he gripped it with one hand, moving it up and down slowly as he watched Keith's reaction.

Like he expected, the Prince was already a mess, biting his lips to stop moaning so loudly and hands twitching above his head, begging to wrap around something in release. Smiling, Lance slid up to take the Prince's pale, slender hands in his and immediately Keith interlocked it his his. Lance chuckled and placed them on his hair before going back down and focusing on the Prince's erection.

His head dipped down, tongue sliding against the flushed pink head of the cock and swirled his tongue around, blue eyes fixed on indigo ones as he took Keith completely in his mouth, tan lips against Keith's contrasting pale ones as he gave a hard suck. Keith bucked up halfway before he forced himself down, fingers pulling on Lance's hair hard enough to hurt a little, but Lance didn't mind. In fact it added an extra strain to his pants.

Lance's mouth worked magic on his dick, cheeks hollowed out as he moved lower, and lower and lower, lips sliding over the length until the Prince's cock in buried deep within his warm throat. It almost seemed so effortless for him, swirling his tongue around the length inside his mouth and his hands on Keith's waist, pushing his waist down to stop the prince from bucking up and choking him. Keith face was the best like this, when Lance was working him over, mouth open as little pants worked itself out over one another and his face flushed until his neck. And whenever Lance looked at him, he fluttered his eyes shut or tilted his head away in embarrassment. It's fucking adorable.

Lance pulled out from the prince's length, giving it a few kisses on the head and licking the sides before he trailed down until he reached the rim. It was pink and twitching ever so slightly, begging to be filled and Lance loved it.

Lube flicked fingers raised up and Keith didn't have time to process when the fuck did Lance get lube and threw it all over his fingers before he gasped out, arching his back when he felt a cold finger protruding his asshole.

His mouth is open in a silent moan as Lance pushed his finger inside completely and he twitched and moaned helplessly when the finger hooked itself inside, pushing against his sensitive muscles.

"Ahh.. Lance," Keith moaned, his hole twitching to take more of the finger, clenching around it so tightly. Lance placed kisses on his thigh, leaving marks that he knew Keith wouldn't like. But he quickly added another finger to distract him, scissoring him slowly. He watched as the prince trembled above him, grinding on his finger so naughtily.

"More Lance.." Keith whispered, eyes almost filling with tears and Lance delivered, smiling wickedly as he moved his mouth towards the leaking cock, taking it in his mouth as he gave a long suck.

Keith jerked hardly, fingers pulling against Lance's hair harshly as he stifled a ragged moan from his wet lips. All the frustration from today works, the meetings with his father and all the councilmen, all the paperwork he had to finish, everything vanished until his universe narrowed down to the feeling of Lance's lips on him and long fingers reaching deep inside his ass.

Lance slowed down his fingers and released the cock from his lips, a trail of saliva connecting it. "You know they're just children," he mumbled, the hot breath hitting Keith's cock making him squirm.

Keith tried his best to frown, letting out deep breaths from Lance's finger. "I am not talking about that issue."

Lance smirked, quickening the pace of his fingers, straightening out and plunging it deep inside his ass. And Keith cursed, arching his back in the feeling of Lance's finger, not ever slowing down and stopping, filling him up and full that he's moaning so loudly.