Chapter 40: How do you say fuck you in French?

After he paid the check, he drove to the hotel; checking in into a suite.
Finding the elevator, he pressed the third floor button.
I felt the floors rise, but not enough to bother me.
Upon finding room 310, he unlocked the door and, we set our bags down on the floor.
Decorated beautifully was the suite with its dazzling French attire.
There were two bedrooms, one being a master and the other one with a full bed, housing no bathroom in the second room.
Walking into the bathroom, there were two vanities and a big glass shower.
Strings of lights were hung up over the sink.
Lights were dimmed in the bedroom, perfect for the activity we know happens under the sheets.
Thankfully, they wash the sheets.
"Want to take a shower?" Jake whispered in my ear, biting my ear.
Facing him, I smirked, "Why the hell not? We need to save water."
Hearing my response, he pushed me in the bathroom gently.
Why am I so dang horny? Sometimes I hate being pregnant. Seems to happen a lot lately, huh?
I chuckled to myself at my thoughts that were very much correct.
He had pinned to the shower wall, a smirk formed on his lips, "you know, you brought this upon yourself by moaning."
"I don't regret it," I slid my lip in between my teeth teasingly.
Stripping to absolutely nothing, he turned on the shower.
Kissing my lips passionately, he slid his tongue in and explored my mouth.
He's really good at killing me, I'll tell you that.
We both were pretty horny, and went at it for about two hours.
*******
After waking up at about eight, we ventured to the boardwalk to go shopping.
Paris being a beautiful city, I wanted to explore as much as I can within the next week.
Stopping at various stores along the boardwalk of downtown Paris made me realize how polite French people are.
I couldn't understand them, but their smiles told me they were saying something nice.
"Avoir une bonne journée?" A stranger asked politely. Having a good day
Smiling, Jake nodded, "Oui merci." Yes. Thank you.
Walking further, we saw many people greeting each other with smiles and waves.
Thank God, this is a drama free honeymoon.
"I'll be right back, Jake."
Having to go pee, I tried to find the bathroom.
Seeing a employee, I walked up to her, "hey um, do you have a restroom, ma'am?"
Nodding, she pointed to a door in the back.
Before I made it to the bathroom, I was pushed against the door.
Even though I struggled, I couldn't seem to get out of his grasp.
Tears fell from my eyes, burning my cheeks, "please don't hurt me!"
Smirking, he spoke in a raspy voice, "sweetheart, why are you fighting me? It'll hurt more if you do."
Dull were his eyes as he laughed dryly.
My heart was racing. I tried to scream, but his hand clamped over my mouth prevented it.
This moment brought back so many traumatic memories that I tried to forget.
"Who even are you?!" I tried to shout, yet it came out muffled.
The way he licked his lips when I struggled was utterly digusting.
Where the hell is Jake?!
"You don't remember me?" His voice broke, almost like it pained him that I didn't know who he was.
"Brookey, I'm your father."
As he said those words, it seemed like the world crashed down around, "what the hell are you talking about?! I'm not your daughter. My dad is Axel Summers."
Shaking his head, he spoke, "Damn, did no one tell you? Axel is my brother-in-law, Abigail and I are your real parents."
Is he serious? Is everything I know a lie?
With tears in my eyes, I whispered, "you're lying!"
"No, I'm not. You're named after my mother, Brooke."
Letting me go, I fell to my knees, tears burning my dark blue eyes.
"Come here, baby," Jake whispered in my ear, pulling me up.
"Did anyone tell you, Jake?!" My voice was a  deadly weapon  as I snapped at him.
He looked taken aback, "tell you what?"
"Did anybody fucking tell you Bridget and Axel aren't my real parents! Abigail is my damn mother, Jake! My whole life is a lie. So tell me, did you motherfucking know?!"
Tears fell from my eyes violently. The anger raging in my voice as I screamed like hell.
Jake's arms immediately circled my waist, "I swear no one told me, baby."
I sobbed in his shirt, soaking it.
"They're not my parents, Jake. They fucking lied to me!"
Emotions danced in his chocolate eyes as he comforted me, "I love you, baby."
Believing those words like it was my own damn name, I snuggled into his neck, "I love you too, Jake."
They have a lot of explaining to do when we get back.
*******
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤷
Anyone expected it?! Of course you didn't, I just made it happen.
It all be sorted out in the next chapters, I promise🤞🏼