Chapter 33: Shine bright like a diamond

Emerald
Laying on my couch on Jayce's chest gave me time to think. Think about the time when it broke my heart every day to see Jayce with Emma.
Do you know how hard it is to watch your crush for three years dating your snakelike sister?
"What's wrong Emerald?" Jayce whispered, wrapping his arms around my torso.
I sighed, "thinking about when I was watching you from afar with my sister."
Propping himself up with his elbow, he turned to me, "babe, I never knew how I felt back then, but what I had with her wasn't love."
I gasped, "are you saying you love me?"
"I don't know for sure, but I do know that you mean everything to me. I know I only kissed you two moths ago, yet I think I love you."
Those words made my heart race. I keep thinking I will wake up and he won't be next to me, that the three words every girl wants to hear be a dream.
His hand reached up and wiped away a small tear that I didn't know had fallen, "are you okay? Why are you crying love?"
"You said you loved Emma but you didn't. Is it the same with me?"
He shook his head, "What I felt with Emma is nothing, and I mean nothing like I feel here with you right now. Emerald, you mean everything to me."
Smiling, I kissed his lips, "I love you Jayce."
"I love you too Emerald Grace Wilson."
Hearing my name roll of his tongue so effortlessly was music to my ears.
Some people ask why I'm still waiting and that's simple: I don't give it up to just anyone. I want to know Jayce is the right one before I give him my most prized possession.
"Jayce."
"Hmm?"
I sighed, choosing my words carefully, "does it hurt when you do it?"
He shrugged, "I don't know. I never did it but I heard from Jake and Brooklyn that it does."
Is it sad that a part of me is ecstatic that if we do it, then I'll be the first person he gives it to?
Pretty much.
Ignoring my thoughts, I turned my attention back to Jayce, "I'm kinda scared."
He brushed a strand of my brown hair away from my face, "no need Emerald, I won't hurt you."
Did he just deliberately say he expected it to be him?
He did.
I couldn't deny the fact that I was happy he wanted to take that step with me, but I was also scared. What if I give it to him, then he leaves? What if he gets me pregant and doesn't want it?
"Emerald, what's wrong?" He asked concerned. His eyes were soft and welcoming, calming my fears a little bit.
"Jayce....." he cut me off with a kiss, "it's alright love, you can tell me."
I sighed in defeat, "what if you get me pregnant, then you decide you don't want it?"
"Don't think like that. I was blinded when I was with Emma, but with you it's real. I love you Emerald, I have since freshman year."
Saying I was surprised would be an understatement.
"What? You did?"
He nodded, "yeah..... you were always beautiful to me. I just knew as Emma's little sister and not your name. Now that I know you, I realize I love you."
Hearing those three simple words will never get old. Am I in love with him or is it just my feelings playing with me?
I never understood what love meant, but somehow Jayce makes me feel things I've never felt before and its going to be the death of me.
"I think I'm in love with you Jayce," I blurted out.
He tilted his head, "I kinda already knew that."
God this is really embarrassing.....
Chuckling, he leaned in and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back passionately while biting his lip. Is it weird I can use my mouth but Jayce was my first kiss?
He groaned as I swirled my tongue in his mouth.
"Emerald......"
"Hmm?" I murmured.
"You need to stop that while you're still a virgin."
Blushing, I pulled away.
"God you really know how to do that," he smirked.
I turned three more shades of red, "yeah....."
I sat there straddling his waist while he sat there smirking at me, "where did you learn how to do that? You really know how to make a guy excited, love."
My eyes widened, "did I really?!"
Chuckling lightly, he gave me a nod, "yup. It hurts so I hope you're happy."
"Would it be mean if I said I was?"
He laughed, "you're strange Emerald."
"Eh you love me."
"I do."
Getting frustrated, I started to kiss him again, this time without the lip biting so I wouldn't sexually frustrate him.
"One day I do intend on having kids with you Emerald, I want to be your first and your last time," Jayce smirked.
My heart raced at his words.
"You're mine...." he growled huskily while sucking my neck.
"All yours," I muttered softly.
God, what is he doing to me?
********
A chapter fully in Emerald's pov, did you enjoy it? Kinda intimate huh Jayce?
Anyway, see you guys later!