ᏚᏌNFᏞᎾᏔᎬᎡᏚ

Iris jumped into the front passenger seat quickly lifting her shirt to look at her healing wound the red of blood gone, the sickening infection passed and a dark scab forming that would surely lead to a scar

Iris jumped into the front passenger seat quickly lifting her shirt to look at her healing wound the red of blood gone, the sickening infection passed and a dark scab forming that would surely lead to a scar. It had been a week since Jack restitched her left side up and the boys saving her life as well as her nightmare that only came back so often. While she was recovering she was still weak but they wanted her to stay no matter where she was in the process or if she was fine, she were apart of the pack.

"legendary story" she looked up embarrassed at herself with her shirt up but by the voice knowing it was him

"yes and my favourite part is where I don't mention you" she snickered throwing her shirt down as Jack scoffed at her witty personality. she could hear the trunk being buttoned down and from the sight of a messy blonde she worked out that Corbyn was in the trunk probably going to have a nap after his shift last night. Sliding into the middle Jonah smiled at the pair in the front as a rambling Zach jumped in beside him on the right and Daniel finally making it on the other side with a bright smile. Iris and Daniel shared the same excitement and could barely contain themselves thinking of the sunflower field they were meant to be passing. In these moments she wished she had a camera or a phone to capture their adventures.

720 hours had flown past so quickly in their world as it usually did but this was the safest and most normal feeling week she'd experienced in the whole hell bound four years.

"Sam Smith?" she asked Jack as the boys began to create a racket of chatter, the curly headed nodding driving along the forest till he reached the road. Since they had sung to her, the CD had been played so many times in their trips, an infatuation growing within Iris to the beautiful music. It did make her feel in the presence even a year later and by the look of Daniel in her side mirror, so was he. He really was a dreamer to her but she loved the imaginative touch he had to him. As they all began listening and singing to the music, Corbyn closed the hatch between the cabin and back lying down. He found it hard to listen to the music as it made him feel so many ways. He enjoyed it but it reminded him of home and home had never felt so far away but so near. He felt restless for once after his night shift, maybe it was the clouds that were thick and dark last night preventing him from seeing his constellations or the fact everything seemed to perfect to him. Something had always been bad but at the moment everything was the complete opposite and that's what scared him.

Daniel felt the same way but he stopped himself making sure he was grateful for the good times in this ridiculous game. He had learnt so much off Iris as did she gaining skills and routine. His mind drifted to a moment that struck him so personally that couldn't escape his mind;

they walked together with the pans, a creek being close by for the first time in four days. she spoke of good health to him and of how he reminded her of her brother. he liked that she thought of him like family but she stopped every so often causing him to become curious. crunching through the leaves she stopped again