ᏞᏆᏙᎬ ᎾᎡ ᎠᏆᎬ

the group of 5 boys stared frozen at the body in front of their car, the walls of the truck mentally caving

the group of 5 boys stared frozen at the body in front of their car, the walls of the truck mentally caving. while they were rich in equipment, they had never hurt anyone unless they attacked them first. never had they watched a poor girl collapse in front of their eyes succumbed to brutal acts. cries of the pack they had just passed was a little louder than a whisper from the open car window and what seemed like hours of sitting was only seconds. Jonah could hardly breath, her hair colour reminded him of esther grace, another sister of his and he held his body against the car seat to stop himself from fainting over the stranger who looked dead, he wouldn't be able to cope if it was his sibling.

"we have to help her." Zach breathed out, he could just see the gently rise of her back, his fingers gripping the back of the front seats till they were white

Corbyn knew he was right peering besides Zach, just like before he had predicted something and this girl was important to them, he could just tell. his eyes flickered across the scene in front of them but remained silent in shock

"are you crazy!?" Jack snapped horrified and not in the mood to be taken out by the crazy pack that was still running towards them. looking behind him he could see the crowd with a young boy around 13 running ahead at lightning speed, his fear of not being able to fight rising in the pit of his stomach.

"Daniel keep driving." Jonah grunted but the brunette behind the wheel couldn't move, he wanted to help so badly and he couldn't forget the pleading look in her eyes before she fell to her knees.

"no. we have to get her." jonah's jaw clenched; he hated going against Daniel or Corbyn as they always did the right thing but he knew he couldn't put their lives in risk for a stranger.

"get out I'll drive." Daniel shook his head looking back at Jack who was beginning to go pale scared of the group; still not caring for the girl.

"no. Corbyn help me get her." he whipped unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Daniel are you crazy!?" Jack cried sitting up with speed over the seat pushing him down from getting out.

"yes. let me go Jack! we have no time!"

"exactly! we have to leave! now!" Jack urged tears forming at his waterline as Daniel look determined to pick her blood soaked body up.

"but we have to help! we don't hurt the injured!" Zach cried aggressively at Jack shoving him back down into his seat, making sure Corbyn was able to easily slip out the door.

"I'm with Jack" Zach scoffed at Jonah angry at his choices, he never was this stupid, why couldn't he be the heroic human he always seemed to him.