ᏞᎬᎪᎢᎻᎬᎡ ᏚᎬᎪᎢᏚ

Jack swiped across the yard looking for rubbish or supplies not to be surprised by some of Zach's thing

Jack swiped across the yard looking for rubbish or supplies not to be surprised by some of Zach's thing. He gave the all good with his hand in the air as Corbyn climbed into the front of the vehicle. Jonah voted himself to travel in the back of the ute on the mattress as he didn't want to be involved in Iris any longer, he hated how she came in so quickly and had his Zach swooped under her facade; surely she had to be evil of some sort. Iris followed Daniel back into the clearing amazed at how clean it was and how quickly everything disappeared like they were never here. As they emerged from the large ferns Zach sped over to her and Daniel,

"You have the middle backseat, Jonah is in the back" they both nodded moving towards the vehicle, Jack coming besides Daniel. noticing his approach, the brunette smiled at the curly headed boy who looked across at Iris seeing she was distracted,

"was she alright?" blinking Daniel nodded Jack wasn't exactly the biggest people person like Zach who instantly loved anyone and everyone.

"yeah we talked she's really cool" and with that he strolled leaving the girl and him together following behind him to the truck standing tall amongst the trees. they were both silent but jack looked from the side at her through his curls and slightly admired her face in a way he didn't the day before when she was on his death bed. Iris could see him in her peripheral vision but decided not to think about it heading for the car directly but picking a piece of rubbish up in front of her.

"I believe you missed this." Jack coughed awkwardly, confused how he missed it but took it from her as he went around the car and slide into the passenger seat by Corbyn. He sighed looking at his ring that had been glued to his finger before looking over at Corbyn who was waiting for the car to be filled.

"All good Corbs" Daniel said slamming the door behind him next to Zach who sat high in the middle already invested into Iris's presence completely. The engine roared as they made it over the lumps and pumps off the forest pulling back onto the crumbling road and driving at a high speed.

She listened to Zach as he spoke about things that had happened and all these adventures he'd pulled from the terrible experience of entering the test. As the words slipped out of his mouth she slightly looked over at jack in the passenger, diagonally sat sleeping into the one pillow they had with a peaceful face. He was intriguing to her but she minded her own business looking back at Zach with more focus. His face was bright and he had an award winning smile plastered to his face as he talked about his sister Reese.

"She should just been turning 7 or 8, August"

"she sounds like the cutest thing ever" she calmly spoke back to him, she could see the sadness in his eyes as he tried to uphold his expression. She could tell he loved Reese like nothing before and missed her with every inch of his loving body. He thought of all the times he would willing cancel plans to spend time with her like she was his own child. He had a brother Ryan but he didn't know if he was alive anymore, he'd only known the little girl for a year when he was sent out but he could just imagine her wicked personality and gorgeous face. If he was famous he'd buy them both everything and his parents, family meant the world to him which is most likely why he clinged onto the pack and this girl who he only really met this morning.