"We are gonna get you there I promise we have to convince them to go but how?". Him and I schemed our plan to convince the others. Monse was going on about our last year trick or treating it was our chance.

"We vote for Brentwood it's safe, rich" Jamal said as I nodded agreeing with him even helping his point. "I bet they have full-sized candy bars with the money they have" they all seemed to agree except for Ruby.

....
"Ok we're here let's go Jamal" I grabbed ahold of the boy. "Wait what" Cesar stopped me and everyone's eyes were on me.

"We've got lots of ground to cover so to maximize candy efficiency lets divide and conquer then split our booty" I nodded and patted his back to thank him for that save.

Olivia and Ruby left together and as much as it broke my heart I need to help Jamal. We were about to leave until. "Oscar said you can't leave my side so you and I will go this way" Cesar pulled me his way and I mouthed sorry to Jamal.
....
The awful flirting between the boys and Olivia was getting on my nerves. I wish I was there to help Jamal. They were currently fighting because Cesar thought a nine year old girl was Ruby.

"Hey everything cool" is this girl blind or stupid I wonder. "Most def hey did you know Ruby crushed one arm push ups" I coughed to cover up my giggle. That poor boy can barely stand up on his two feet arm push ups was a lie. "You know what would be crazy cool if we crashed that party". I agreed with Olivia on that I need a drink.

"Will you excuses us again" Ruby was talking bout a fire hazard and honestly I need a drink so I made my way into the party myself.

I grabbed a drink and shot it down my throat. I decided to have some fun and danced to the white boy music. A pair of arms found they're way on my bare waist I turned to see a white boy dressed as cholo. I turned around and left to get a drink I was not about to dance with this racist ass boy.

I spotted Ruby and sat next to Cesar. "I just got harassed by a white boy" I laughed and chugged another drink. "Woah slow down princess Oscar ain't gonna be happy" I got up and pulled him up with me to dance "que se vaya a la verga Oscar".
...
I lost the boys and Olivia once again I was sitting on a couch next to a boy doing cocaine and a couple making out. My head was pounding I drank so much I stopped counting at seven.

A boy dressed as Spider-Man approached me. "Did Princess Jasmine lose her Aladdin or why is she so glum" I laughed and looked up at him not gonna lie he was cute.

"You could say my Aladdin is an asshole who fell for a cowgirl" he scoffed and sat next to me

"You could say my Aladdin is an asshole who fell for a cowgirl" he scoffed and sat next to me. "What an idiot if I do say princess Jasmine I've had a crush on you since I was a little kid" I don't know if it was all the drinks but I felt confident.

"Well Peter Parker your dream might come true" he grabbed a hold of my faces pecked my lips. This meant nothing I was intoxicated he wanted a nice night. We made out for hours the only reason we stopped was because of the yelling.

I ran off to see my friend arguing with that white boy dressed as a cholo. "So how are we gonna settle up" he asked her up close and personal in Oliva's face. "Like this" she poured the drink on the floor. I looked at my mystery man and quickly gave him a kiss "I have to go".
....
I was pissed that cholo really disrespected my friends. I walked back to the house where the party was at. "Victoria wait" Cesar called out but I was infuriated how can some white boy be so dam rude.

I got there and slapped the shit out of that white boy. "You messed with my family you dumb puto" cesar pulled me back. The white boy laughed and slapped my ass "I like them feisty come spend the night princess Jasmine I'll show you a magical night you can ride my carpet all night baby".

"Ohh that puto is gonna get it" Ruby ran up to beat the shit out of the white boy. "Hey hey don't worry about it I got this" Cesar stopped him before he hurt himself. "Ohh you think you're hard. Ok" I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "I'm not but he is" Cesar really called Oscar and Rene.

Rene had a blunt in his mouth and was still wearing his costume. Oscar walked up to the boy and got up in his face. The Brentwood kids were scared shitless. Oscar wiped the paint of the kids face then showed off his.

"This shits real" Rene laughed and blew out his smoke. "Yes puto now say sorry to my princess before I shove this genie lantern up your white ass" the boy was quick to say sorry to me and Rene satisfied put the blunt back in his lips.

"Fuck that Brentwood asshole no one disrespect the princess" Ruby really has me out here blushing for his short ass. "Thank you Ruby" I pecked his cheeks and then joined my brother.