6. Janus? (TW)

"Virgil?!" I looked over at Patton and frowned. He was freaking out. I would too if my friend was falling. I tried to straighten my wing put the pain was too much and I couldn't. Why'd I have to think about him? I hit the ground and the world went black. "VIRGIL?!"

"Virgil?" I felt a hand caress my cheek and I smiled, leaning into it. He laughed, rolling himself on top of me, and started to kiss me. "Virgil... It's time to get up."

"5 more minutes, Babe." I mumbled as he pulled away. 

"The moons already high in the sky, and I only have so long with you..." I heard the whine in his voice and I chuckled. I pushed him off of my playful and he dramatically flipped off the bed. "Hey!"

"That was all you." I said laughing as I got up and stretched. I felt my bones pop and relax as a pair of arms wrapped around me affectionately. I held on to him as he leaned in from behind and placed a supportive kiss on my forehead. 

"So, what does my Prince want to do." I punched his arm and narrowed my eyes at the name prince. He knew I didn't like being called that. It didn't matter anyway. The kingdom of Roe is long since gone. Burned by the fire it created... "I know what your thinking about and don't." I looked up at his mismatched eyes and smiled. "You have come so far from then. You're happy."

"Only because you're here." I said leaning into him. He laughed again and I melted. "Do we have to do anything? Why don't we just stay here in bed... together?"

"As tempting as that is..." He squeezed me tighter and I laughed as he started to tickle me. "And believe me it is, I made plans for us. I was hoping you'd want to do them with me."

"Of cour...."

̵̲̘̽̈́Ṋ̷̴̸͉̠̈́̍̃͏̸̸̖̱͛̐͟͝҉̴̬̹̋͏̵̗̺͗̊Ȍ̵̸̵̸̰̥̲͖̈̔̓͑͟͏̵̸̵̧͕̩̦̙̙́͑́̓͂!̴̴̴̷͉͈͇̗̭̉̈́͒̀͘

"Virgil?!" Everything was hazy. The lights kept coming in and out of focus rushing past my vision. "Kiddo, you're going to be ok." I couldn't focus on anything. "Virgil, just rest. You'll get better soon." I felt the pull of sleep and soon the black called me back. "Trust me..."

"Trust me." My eyes opened wide at the sound of his voice. I pulled against the chains that bound me and heard this sickening laugh rang through the darkness, making me freeze in fear. "That was all you had to do. Just trust me..." I watched as this monster of a man stepped out of the shadows, an evil grin on his face. "Now look where you are, Love."

"Jan... Why?" He looked at me with confusion and those mismatched eyes I once thought as beautiful now haunted me with fear and pain. "I told you... and you..."

"Used it against you? Yes, well you see, that's my job." My eyes went wide as his hand reached out, grabbing my face painfully and forcing me to look at him. "I never wanted you, Virgil. Just your power." He smiled and I flinched. "I love you, Virgil. I never want to see you hurt ever again..." He kissed me hard and I struggled against him, only for him to slam my head into the stone wall behind me. "HA, as if."

"Jan..."

"It's Deceit!" He growled and I flinched back causing the chains to hit against the cuts on my arms. "I am the Kingdom of Ceit's prized Dragon rider."

"So that's it huh? You wanted a submissive mount." I laughed as I shook the haze from my vision. "Sorry to break it to ya, but I'm no free ride. You have to earn it. Take me out to dinner, then we'll see." He frowned and punched me right in the nose. "FUCKING B̧̨̛́I͝͞T̵̢̕C̸͡H̡҉̷͢͝!͏͢͏" 

"There we go." I growled as he brought over a small mirror, holding it up to reveal me with my sharp fangs and glowing red eyes. "Who would ever love a monster like you?"

̴̱͚̙̣̰͇͎̣̇̃̏̂͒̽̈́͊̕͝S̷̨̩̯͖̓͜H̴̜̭̗̋̂̾́U̷̢͍̙͓̬̔̔̅̀̋̏̓͑̚T̸͚́̉ ̸̱͎̠̗͈̇́̒̋̈͊T̴̶̙͖̤̤̣̫̤̻̩̻̝͚̦̊̈́̔̿̀̈́̊̈́̓̈͋̕͘͢͝H̵̨͈͂̏̾͂̄Ȩ̸̛̫̼͖̖̞̪̮̋̏̔̓ ̴̧͈̰͎̘̹͚͖̏̋F̸̮̀̉͒̃͘Ŭ̵͍͛̋͌̋̈́͌̕͝Ç̷͈͈͇̫͐͛̈́Ǩ̶̩̠͎͔͈̍͌̾̈́́̌͘҉̶͍̖̝̏̂̒̃̎̆̍́ ̷̖͖̝̥͔̜̍͋̋U̸͇̰̠̦̭̖͋̉̓P̵̦̥͗́͋̇̍͒̕̚͝͠?̵͎̼̰̝̾̓̊͛̐͘͝͝!̶̸̧̛̛̝̝͍̤̠͉̪̘͙̈́̑͛͒́̃̂̓̾̽̕͘̚͢ͅ

"Virgil, Kiddo, calm down." I opened my eyes to see Patton looking over at me with such intense worry and I cringed. He reached out and I flinched causing him to frown. "It's ok, kiddo. You're ok. It was just a bad dream."

I looked over to see I was back in the house. I tried to stretch out but the pain in my wings erupted through me and I stopped, losing all breath I had.

"Your wings are broken, Virgil. Please try not to move them." I looked back up at him with tears in my eyes and he frowned. "I know, Kiddo." He came closer and I moved my tail, letting him lay down beside me. "I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do to help you."