Epilogue

Remember when I said I was going to learn what it felt like to soar through the sky with the moonlight on my wings and no pain or worry. Well, I did that and it was amazing. I also learned how it felt to just lay there basking in the sun feeling the wind through my hair and the grass on my bare feet. 

Actually, that's what I was doing now. I had my shoes, socks, and hoodie off as I just laid there in the soft grass. I could hear Roman laughing as he set up the picnic setting. I don't know why he insisted on doing a picnic. I would have been more than happy just spending time with him at the castle. The gardens are literally my favorite spot.

"Babe... I'm ready." I narrowed my eyes at his anxious tone and looked up to find him sitting beside with this shit eating grin.

"Roman... What's going on?" He took a deep breath and grabbed my hands holding them close. I started to get a little worried, sensing his panic, so I sat myself up on my knees. "Roman?"

"Virgil... Jesus, how am I going to say this?" I started to tense up as tears welled up in his eyes. He looked up at me and smiled wide and bright. "Virgil I love you."

"I know that..." He shook his head and I stopped.

"No... I love you more than anything, more than my own life. Your world... My knight in dragon scales." He chuckled a little bit and looked down at our hands. I took a deep breath and held my hand tighter. "Without you I... I would lose it so... To hell with the laws. Even though technically I wouldn't be breaking any because you are a prince and..."

"Roman, what is going on? You're starting to worry me. Is everything ok?" He nodded and wiped the tears from his face. He looked up at me and just beamed, red with embarrassment.

"Virgil... You know what fuck it." He pulled me up with him and spun me around, dipping me over like one of those super ridiculous romance moves. Next thing I knew he was kissing me and I just melted into him. I couldn't help it. I just love him so much. He always makes me melt. When he finally pulled away I was practically dazed. It didn't even register he had pulled out a box until the glint of its contents drew in my attention.

"Roman?! THE FUCK!" He started laughing as I struggled to wrap my head around what I was seeing. I took the box from his hands and just stared. "I... You... WHAT?!" I pulled the ring out of the box and it was like I just shut down. I put it on... OBVIOUSLY. IT'S A FUCKING RING IN A SMALL BLACK BOX GIVIN TO ME BY ROMAN ON A DATE IN A WEIRD ROMANTIC WAY.... 

Virgil.exe has stopped working! I could here Roman laughing and I looked up to see he smiling like a total idiot.

"You know, you never actually me an answer." I groaned as he pulled me him, his hands around my waist. I punched his shoulder and he feigned getting hurt.

"Fuck you!" 

"Is that a yes?" He smiled deviously and pulled him in for another kiss. This one longer harder... When I pulled away it was him that was dazed. Karma bitch!

"You bet your ass it is!"