第67章

unofficial second ending —

italics - flashback
normal - present day

Jimin's felt ecstatic, more than he's felt in a long long time and it was all thanks to his friends.

They had all come together one day after finding out about Jimin's true reason behind joining their world. All of them wanted to help put a stop to Jimin feeling like he was always being pushed away or forgotten by them, because as much as they didn't mean to do so, they end up doing it unintentionally anyways. Even now, Jimin wasn't here with them in their meeting.

"We could just not forget Jimin?" Jungkook says and everyone at that moment groans, if they could only come up with ideas like that, they were screwed.

After a few ideas were tossed back and forth, some better than the other, Taehyung was the last to come up with an idea, which was supposed to be more of a joke than anything, but it seemed to spark all their interests. Then and there, the solution was created.

"Taehyung," Namjoon voices loudly to get his attention since the boy's around him were chatting away to try and figure out how Taehyung's idea would work, and when the brunette turns to face him the rapper continues his thoughts, "Since you came up with the idea, I want you to come up with the details."

Giving Namjoon his infamous smile, he gives him a thumbs up and leaves the room to start his planning.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

kpoptea

kpoptea✓

Liked by 8,810,247 people

kpoptea jimin supposedly has something exciting to announce soon, what do you think it'll be? perhaps an engagement?

View all 78,103 comments
pocketseok nah bitch, wrong.
kpoptea how would you know? @pocketseok
pocketseok because i created this story
pocketseok //( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\\
kpoptea wait what?