第20章

kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung ✓

Liked by j

Liked by j.jungkook and 14,657,236 others

kimtaehyung 11/10 💞

View all 583,921 comments
j.jungkook✓you beautiful human. ily ♡
gucci✓so excited!!
wwhseokjin✓i feel attacked ???
kimtaehyung✓now you love me? smh go back to jimin, hoe @j.jungkook

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"T-thats not what I-..." Jimin stutters, "That's not what I meant."

Yoongi huffs angrily and leans back into the sofa and Jimin watches his boyfriend completely ignore him. As much as he loved him, Jimin always disliked how stubborn and short tempered he was.

There were times when Yoongi had completely stopped talking to him for a week because of a little disagreement and it took equally as long for them to refute the situation. So he wasn't really excited to find out how long this would take to blow over.

Maybe it wouldn't be too long this time around, "Yoongi, stop being like that, babe. You know he didn't mean it like that." A voice says through the opened doorway, the male walking in cooly as he takes the open spot next to Jimin, swinging his arm around his shoulder to pull him closer.

Jimin, though still a bit mad at the whole Hoseok situation from before, can't help but appreciate the loving hold he's receiving right now. It had been forever since he was held by one of two of his boyfriends like this, as if he was actually worth holding, worth being loved.

Unsurprisingly, it calmed him. He found it rather stimulating to his heart, as if being held by his love was slowly healing the gap that had been there for over a year. Even his heart skipped a beat when Hoseok kissed his forehead and pulled him closer to his chest.

At that moment, Jimin had forgotten that he was mad and let himself get sucked into Hoseok's comfort for what seemed like the first time in forever.

Yoongi could only roll his eyes and hug both Jimin and Hoseok quickly before letting go, "We don't have all day, let's go." He says while standing up from his seat and walking out of the room first. "You know how Yoongi gets. Just give it overnight, he'll live." Hoseok lets go of Jimin and helps him up before following Yoongi out of the dressing room.

Jimin stays just a second longer to grab all of his things and to pack up all his belongings as he finally treks over to his boyfriends.

The second he hops into the car with them, Hoseok was quick to grab Jimin's small hand in his and caresses it gently, making the boy melt instantly just by his touch, "Baby, I'm so sorry." Hoseok says in a hushed tone, his mouth placed just beside Jimin's ear, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear."

Jimin's smile returns on his face as he takes his free hand and places it on the side of Hoseok's face, "I love you," He says, "I love you both, nothing and no one will ever change that."

"Promise?" Hoseok asks gently.

Jimin kisses Hoseok, letting their lips linger against each other's for a few seconds, now slightly ghosting over it as Jimin whispers back, "I promise."