第60章

"It's just how it is." Jimin looks into the camera of Jin's phone and glances to the laptop beside it with the comments on it, "I was just so tired of constantly being pushed away and not being included. I might've snapped at them a few days ago for that exact reason."

Namjoon pats Jimin's back comfortingly and nods his head understanding exactly what he meant, "You don't know how much I'm used to that by now." He says and Jin's gaze was quick to fall onto Namjoon's making sure that he wasn't the one being talked about. When the rapper notices the look on his boyfriends face, he's fast to clear it all up.

"Not you, babe. Yoongi and Hoseok." He says and faces the phone in a knowing way, "I know you two are watching right now and I'm going to be honest. Y'all aren't the best when it comes to a group decision or including people for that matter. For fuc- for gods sake, I'm the leader of Cypher, yet I'm not included in all the big talk." Jimin looks at Namjoon wide eyed, "They-..."

"Oof, eXPOSED." Jungkook suddenly cuts Jimin off and takes a huge bite out of the taco he had in hand while the people around him look at him strangely. It takes Jungkook a second to realize and he suddenly feels embarrassed, but less when he feels Taehyung kiss his cheek and rest his forehead along the side of his head.

Jimin reverts his attention back to Namjoon, glad to know that he wasn't the only one feeling this way, and the look he gives Namjoon makes both Yoongi and Hoseok sulk in guilt.

They wanted nothing more than to find Jimin and embrace him like there was no tomorrow. Neither of them knew why he tried so hard to become famous. They had been thinking that he just had nothing else to do and thought it was something fun to do.

Until today, Yoongi not Hoseok didn't know that his sudden need to be in the limelight came from a much deeper place.

It was safe to say that Yoongi definitely saw what he did wrong now and the fact that it took him so long to realize exactly what it was made him feel sick. Even prior to this one thing, he could think of countless times he didn't exactly include Jimin in stuff they were doing because 'He wouldn't understand.'

"I guess I wasn't alone feeling like that..." Jimin shares a quick pity chuckle and finds himself trying to finish what he wanted to say once and for all, "Most of you don't know me, so I want to introduce myself." He says.

"I'm Park Jimin and I'm in madly in love with two people who I know love me just as much."