第37章

jaewon

Liked by parkjimin and 7,526 others

jaewon big things are happening soon ♪

View all 358 comments
parkjimin we're so excited
taewon taewon is happening
jikook ^i hope so, we need more jikook
pocketseok how to be aesthetic

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"God stop being so fucking overdramatic, Taehyung." Jimin rolls his eyes and the brunettes eyes twitch again, "I was doing you a favor." He crosses his arm and leans back in his chair, maintaining his eye contact.

Taehyung's trying his best to stay calm, however he failed to see how this was beneficial to him in the long run. He wasn't being over dramatic, he was being rational. He had only hung out with Jaewon in the first place because of the amount of time Jungkook and Jimin were spending together.

Let it be known that he was skeptical of hanging out with Jaewon at first, he didn't want to damage his relationship with Jungkook, but the two singers made it harder when they kept posting about their 'relationship' to make the music video seem more real.

He admits that hanging out with Jaewon was not the greatest thing to do on his part, but at least he wasn't making out with him.

"A favor? How is this a fucking favor?" He yells back and Jimin doesn't even flinch at the voice of his friend. "Oh, I don't know. You were going on about how no one here was on your side to comfort you the other day, so I so graciously asked Jaewon if he wanted to audition." Jimin talks smoothly and it only pisses Taehyung off more.

"I know he's always been quite the singer and rapper, remember those days you used to gloat about him?" Jimin lets out the smallest sour laugh and when Taehyung doesn't say anything, he starts to talk in a convincing tone.

"Come on Tae," the blonde says with a smile on his face as he sees his friend burning a slight red, "It's your best friend we're talking about. I thought you'd appreciate what I did for you."

Taehyung's scowling at this point, he just wanted this to be over, however here he was with his supposed best friend, Jimin, arguing about something that never should've happened in the first place.

"Why are you so mad?" Jimin questions looking down at Taehyung's hands that were balled up into a fist at his sides, "You didn't seem to have a problem when you went to go hang out with him and even post a picture of him on Instagram."

Taehyung runs a hand through his hair, pushing back his bangs, only for them to fall over his eyes again. "It's not even the fact that you brought Jaewon here, Jimin. It's about the fact that you're doing this without thinking how it would make me feel. Jimin you know I love you... but this? I don't know."

Jimin looks around the room. "Maybe you should of thought of that when you were being so uncaring towards Jungkook, and me!"

His eyes travel back up to Taehyung's eyes and he doesn't even stop to consider his words, "Who knows what you did with him that day." Jimin laughs at him hoarsely.

"I didn't do anything with him that day," he wails "I'm not someone that goes around hooking up with people when I'm sad or when my own boyfriend is busy making out with my best friend behind my back!"

Jungkook's lips are pursed shut not knowing what to do in this situation. Does he stand up for Taehyung or does he stay quiet?

Hoseok's resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder, not knowing what he should make of this whole situation with Jimin. He felt guilty that his actions have caused such a negative outcome, he wishes now that he were honest with how he was feeling at the beginning instead of avoiding the situation.

"Jimin, we need to talk." Yoongi says and the blonde boy doesn't move as he holds his face, he smirked at Taehyung again, "Now Jimin. Meet me in my studio." Jimin rolls his eyes as he stands up and heads over to the door, "Ah, and Taehyung?"

Taehyung's still crying softly, but looks over to Jimin, "Are you sure all I did with Jungkook was kissing?" With that note, he finally leaves the room leaving the slightly younger boy crying even more, "Y-you did stuff with him? Am I not e-enough for you?"

"N-no!" Jungkook cuts in immediately, "Jimin's just trying to provoke you! I didn't do anything besides what I needed to do for the video! Tae, I promise."

"Namjoon, I swear to Buddha myself that if you ever do shit like this... I. will. end. you." Jin whispers the last part into his boyfriends ear and he nods quickly, not wanting to get on his boyfriends bad side.

"If you would excuse me, Hoseok and I are going to go talk to Jimin privately." Yoongi says guiding Hoseok to the door from behind, one hand placed gently at the small of Hoseok's back to comfort him. "Uh, stay here as long as you want to resolve this."

With that said the two rappers were already out the door and Namjoon was currently busy trying to convince Jin that they should leave too, but Jin was way too interested in the drama that was unfolding in front of his very eyes. He wanted to stay there to play the role of judge to call people out on their bs.

"You're more than enough for me, Tae."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Look Jimin, we need to talk about what's gotten into you lately. We're worried."