第33章

kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung✓

Liked by RM and 45,738,627 others

kimtaehyung taegiseok :') did you hear i'm replacing @RM ??

View all 526,737 comments
RM✓ i'm shaking in my boots.
parkjimin ????
wwhseokjin✓ hahaha i love this!
agust.d✓ you're welcome anytime
jhope✓ ^i second that, you're so much fun!

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Taehyung, look. This whole Jimin thing is getting way out of control." Yoongi finally says as he takes a seat in the living space of the overly large house. "I think I know why he's doing what he's doing, but he's taking about this the wrong way."

Taehyung wants to roll his eyes at the name, 'Park Jimin' he thought to himself and shuddered. "Aren't you guys jealous at all? I mean Jimin and Jungkook are playing a couple in their new music video, ya know?."

He looks over at Yoongi first then to Hoseok to find that they both had matching unfazed facial expressions, they weren't exactly bothered the same way Taehyung is, but it should be known that they were most definitely not happy with Jimin's actions lately.

"We've been in the industry for a long time, we know that business is business." Yoongi says and Hoseok's still quiet as is he was trying to hold back from saying something, "Hoseok hyung, are you okay?" Taehyung's asking him with a concerned tone laced in his voice.

And suddenly something in Hoseok snaps, "No, I'm not okay. I know that Jimin is doing this for business, but he needs to get it through his head that not everything in life is about becoming popular and making money." He looks down at the ground and continues to speak,

"I miss how he used to be, but I didn't want to be the one to hold him back from his greatness because I know that he's talented and that he would make it big. I just didn't want to lose him and now it feels like he wants nothing to do with us, Yoongi." His boyfriend sits still, focused on every word his hurting sunshine was telling him.

"-It hurts to know that he thinks he has to do this. I over heard what he said to Jungkook. He thinks he has to be like this to make us happy. To not let us down, but the way he's doing this.... it's not right. I ruined him."

The older rapper gets up from his seat to comfort his boyfriend after hearing what he truly was thinking after all these weeks, now that the boy voiced it he felt bad that his love had to sit with that feeling, "Hoseokie," Yoongi says soothingly while patting the boys back, "You didn't ruin him, he made his own choices."

Yoongi suddenly looks over to Taehyung with an unreadable expression, "I have a plan. You in?" The boy didn't even have to think before he was suddenly agreeing with one of his favorite rappers, "Great, you need to get in touch with Jungkook."