第64章

It was about ten in the morning when Jimin started to stir out of his sleep, he hummed happily as he still felt the familiar sensation of Hoseok's arms being wrapped around him like a snug blanket. The expression he wore on his face seemed angelic to the red head who was already wide awake and admiring the adorable boy who was his boyfriend.

Hoseok grips onto Jimin tighter which makes the small boy feel protected and loved at the same time. He felt as though he didn't even need to wake up today, but he felt something. A gut feeling that told him that he should get up. Jimin instinctively flutters his eyes open and he's hit with the light from the shining sun.

Oh and the actual sun.

"Hoseokkie~" Jimin groggily whispers with a smile on his face while looking up at his already cheery boyfriend and he chuckles, but it's a few octaves lower than his usual voice, only because he had just woken up. Hoseok feels like he's floating when he hears Jimin call him that nickname, he practically attacks the boy with kisses all around his face making sure not to forget his adorably full cheeks and beautiful plump lips.

When Hoseok stops himself, he looks down at the boy and he took note of how amazing Jimin looked with Yoongi's black long sleeved shirt while the light from the sun danced through his silver dyed hair, he looked dainty and it felt like he was falling in love all over again.

"I'm gonna go get a glass of water, okay?" Jimin says and Hoseok lets go of him warily, he really didn't want to let go, but what could he do? He eventually made up his mind when he says, "I'll go down too, I'm hungry." and Jimin smiles at him again, holding his hand out for Hoseok to hold as they head down together.

They didn't make it far before realizing that Yoongi was on the sofa and Hoseok watched Jimin jump up and down from excitement. However, the boy didn't know if he should wake up the sleeping boy or just let him rest until he wakes up naturally by himself.

So he sat on the ground just in front of Yoongi with his hands resting on the sofa and chin upon his own hands. He looked like what could be best described as a puppy mesmerized by his owner. Jimin couldn't help but stare because of how cute Yoongi looked while cuddling a huge stuffed bear in his sleep.

He wished he had his phone with him so he could remember this moment forever, but unfortunately, he didn't so he supposed that he'd rather live in the moment. Jimin let out a sigh watching him in contently, he was lovestruck by Yoongi and he was subconsciously moving in towards him to place a kiss onto his lips, but stopped himself when he was barely ghosting the olders lips.

"Are you gonna kiss me already?" Yoongi mumbles and Jimin jumps back in shock, he opens his eyes and slowly finds himself cuddling with the oversized bear. When Jimin notices the look on Yoongi's face he stifles back a laugh, so the boy just hands him the bear. "I got it for you, baby." He says and Jimin happily takes the huge bear from his lovers hands.

Hoseok giggles at the childish behavior from one of his significant others and Yoongi points to the table with the few bouquets of flowers he brought home last night, "Those are for you, sunshine." He says with a small blush spreading across his cheeks, "They reminded me of you."

Jimin suddenly lets go of the bear and launches onto Yoongi without any warning and he cuddles into him instead, "I missed you, Yoongi hyung." He briefly looks into Yoongi's eyes, but shies away when his boyfriend gazed down at him with an obvious smirk tugging at his lips.

"I missed you more my sweet little baby." Yoongi says and just when Jimin thought all was well he was asked, "So are you going to kiss me or nah?"

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

parkjimin

Liked by kimtaehyung and 2,363,102 others

parkjimin it's pretty cute, isn't it? thank you so much 💫💞

View all 34,947 comments
pocketseok why is it so hard to edit hair color??
agust.d✓ not nearly as cute as you baby
jhope✓ you're so adorable, i'm-
kimtaehyung✓ love that
wwhseokjin✓ joonie~
RM✓ i'll go buy one... @wwhseokjin