第55章

"He did what?!" Taehyung screams out and he's already trying to grab at his jacket first before reaching out for his shoes, "That stupid meanie! I'll beat him up!" His voice is heard clearly throughout his house and Jimin's trying to pull his friend back to stop him before he does something he regrets.

Jungkook comes running from the corner the second he hears a loud crash by the door, seeing the two boys sprawled out on the ground for a second then erupting with laughter as they looked at each other, seeing how ridiculous this all was. "What the fuck?" The boy questions their sanity before looking down by his feet.

"Eyebrows? What's up?" Yeontan barks at him as if he were the stupidest human in the world, "Look Eyebrows, I don't appreciate the sarcasm." Jungkook responds to him, but he almost stumbled over absolutely nothing when realizing he knew what Yeontan meant.

He gasped in shock and ran up the stairs quickly to try and lock himself in his room, "I need to get out more, oh fuck! I understand Eyebrows!" The dog happily wagged his tail and followed him up.

Not having heard a single word Jungkook said, Taehyung finally gets back up and helps Jimin get back on his feet right after.

"Was I wrong Tae? Maybe I should've been happy that they did that." He contemplates and his friend smacks his head lightly.

Jimin brings a hand to the back of his head and rubs it awkwardly, "You weren't wrong. If they actually wanted to do this for you, then you would know if you were happy about it. You wouldn't have to think about if you were happy."

Jimin clicks his tongue in thought and mindlessly wanders back into Taehyung's living room while his friend follows him. All Jimin could come to think about was the disappointed looks on both Hoseok and Yoongi's faces when he flat out told them he hated what they did for him.

That eventually trailed to Yoongi alone in front of him with the maddest expression stretched across his face, the words 'get out' constantly replaying in his head makes him cringe over and over. Even when he was packing a bag to leave Hoseok was begging for him not to go and to stay until Yoongi calmed down, but he didn't want to stay there.

He didn't want to stay there if his boyfriend couldn't even respect his overly simple request. He just wanted time to think everything over, but instead he was pushed right off into the deep end with no preparation whatsoever. He just felt like he was drowning in all his fears and thoughts, as if it were consuming him slowly until eventually he'd never find a way out of it.

"In my opinion, I think Yoongi is in the wrong here." Taehyung says as he situated himself beside Jimin on the couch, "He should've given you time. All you wanted was to be included, yet he still didn't include you in his final decision. That isn't right."

Jimin leans onto Taehyung's shoulder and lets a small sigh escape between his parted lips. As he closed his eyes he only thought about what he should do, what he really wanted, and if all the things he's worked for was truly what he needed.

"Jimin, just stay here for a little while. I think they should figure out themselves. For once, they're in the wrong and they should understand that."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung✓

Liked by jhope and 56,827,293 others

kimtaehyung don't even remember when we took this, but i love you best friend.

View all 462,928 comments
pocketseok this is the cutest
wwhseokjin✓ amazing, i was left out again.
jhope✓ :')
yoonminseok i told y'all, i knew it.
j.jungkook✓ sksksk angelic

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Hoseok smiles as he sees Taehyung's post, that probably meant that Jimin was safe at his house which made him feel a lot better since he had a better idea of where his beloved was. "Yoongi, I think he's at Taehyung's house. I'm so relieved now babe." He says and Yoongi brushes it off. "Aren't you happy?" He asks curiously.

His heart feels like it had dropped when his boyfriend responds, "I couldn't care less, just let him do what he wants." Which causes Hoseok to glower at his harsh words, "He's such a brat, he could honestly learn to appreciate the stuff we do for him." Yoongi says as he turns his back to continue working on some paperwork that needs to be done.

"No Yoongi, we're wrong too. It's not all Jimin's fault and until you can understand...I'm leaving too." That makes Yoongi drop what he's doing in a heartbeat and turn in his chair to look at Hoseok with worried eyes, "Sunshine, don't do that." He tries to persuade him, but Hoseok merely shakes his head, "No, I'm leaving. This is outrageous, I don't fancy your behavior. Fix it."

With that he leaves Yoongi in the room alone and he can only sit there and think that he had done nothing wrong. This was going to be a long time before he'd actually realize what he had done.