第38章

kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung✓

Liked by RM and 56,737,202 others

kimtaehyung i'm just fine, all of my pain
i can overcome without you

Comments are disabled for this post

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Jimin, before you say anything to me... or Yoongi, I want to apologize to you." Hoseok's trying his best not to crack, but Jimin's making it ridiculously hard by the way he's staring at him, his eyes filled with nothing but spite. He feels like he's squirming under Jimin's gaze.

The blonde scoffs a little and rolls his eyes in distaste toward his boyfriends... or whatever they were at this point, he didn't really know either, "You already did... over DM's. I get it hyung, you're sorry and I don't care." He says and Yoongi's taken aback from Jimin's sour comment.

"No Jimin, you don't understand-..." "No Hoseok hyung, you don't understand. I get why you did what you did." Jimin cuts in and Hoseok lifts his brow in confusion and turns to Yoongi, however when he shrugs Jimin rolls his eyes again.

Jimin's watching his boyfriends actions right in front of his and it's kind of agonizing to know he hasn't don't any of that for months, no kisses not even a small hug, just a few pats on the back and a thumbs up as a good job.

He was jealous.

Hoseok slowly moves over to Jimin's form and places a hand on his shoulder, but was retracted the second the boy jerked the touch off of him. "Don't touch me." He mumbled and his hyung gives off the smallest whimper of sadness and goes back to Yoongi to be comforted by.

"I know you did it because you don't love me anymore," Jimin says and Hoseok's trying to say something, but Yoongi holds him in a way that tells him he should just let Jimin speak. "You're tired of me and you're just trying to find the easiest way to drop me from your life." He continues, "That would explain why you didn't even want me to promote my stuff."

Yoongi's curious at his last remark, he didn't exactly understand what exactly explained the reason why Hoseok didn't want him to promote his stuff, at least without Hoseok's side of the story too, "And what's your explanation Jimin?" He asks and Jimin laughs as if it were the most obvious thing in the whole damn world.

"If I didn't succeed, you would've kicked me out of the company. That way you would have never had to see me again and you both could've gone back to going back to dating each other. I bet you've missed having each other to yourselves... right?"

It was clear now, at least to Hoseok it was. Jimin was scared that the two rappers wanted nothing to do with him anymore so he tried his best to focus on his career so that he wouldn't lose his one hotline directly to the two boys.

If he were dropped by the company and broken up, there'd virtually be no way he could be with them anymore in the slightest.

That explained why Jimin was so invested in business, he wanted a security blanket to use if he did just so happened to break up with his boyfriends so he'd be able to at least be around them if they were to actually split up and go their separate ways.

It made Hoseok loosen up a little bit, now he could see that maybe everybody was too harsh. He also assumed that he wanted to work hard to try and be as successful as all his friends in the company.

Seeing as he was really the only one with the least amount of followers and the only one who still wasn't verified on social media also played a factor in his overall behavior.

"Jimin, I love you." Hoseok whispers awfully quiet, but the boy in front of him still manages to hear him, "I love you so much, don't think for one second that I don't, that we don't, because the reality is that we can't imagine our life without you in it."