第58章

"It's been a while, huh?" Jin tilts his head cutely and somewhere on the other side of Seoul, a squealing sound by someone none other than Namjoon could be heard by the whole entire population. "Ah, he's so cute~" The rapper coos at the attractive boy on his screen.

"I'm sorry, I've been so busy with my new career and I've forgotten what got me started."

With a sincere look in his eyes he clasps his hands together, emitting a sound that travels throughout the room due to its volume. "I'll try to be more active on here too!" The worldwide handsome boy smiles into the camera, a legend says that everyone who witnessed it live are no longer here to be able to tell the tale.

"Anyways, for my big comeback on YouTube, I've got three special guests!" Jin says proudly, "I'm assuming you all know how to read the title, but just in case... we have Taehyung," He waves him down and a brown haired boy appears from the side, taking a seat next to Jin. The boy throws up a peace sign and smiles so much that his eyes are nearly shut.

"Jungkook!" He calls for him and the boy is nearly out of breath as he takes the seat next to his boyfriend. "I almost didn't make it on time, the amount of food you wanted me to get is extremely ridiculous." The boy complains and all it took for Jungkook to stop talking was a glare from both Jin and Taehyung.

"Finally we have Jimin!" Jin also waves him down excitedly and the now silver haired Jimin nervously sits down at the empty seat next to the other side of Jin. "Hello." He says and gives whoever was watching on the other side a small smile.

Yoongi who was watching through the screen in the comfort of his own home, felt a pang at his chest. For the average person, Jimin's smile might've looked normal, but for someone who's spent years memorizing his lovers small actions, he knew that he was hurting, really bad.

Jin starts to dump out all the food onto the table just in front of the bunch and he hands one item to each person before treating one for himself, "We're here to talk about some rumors and news that've been floating around lately." Jin says before taking a bite out of the taco in his hand.

He looked around to the people around him as he munched away on it and the younger boy's all jolt when they realize that they should also be eating, "Who better to hear it from than the people it's about? Right?" He continues.

"We'll start with the Jikook rumor I guess." The oldest says with almost no care resounding in his voice, but only Jungkook's eyes flicker over to Taehyung first to see if he should really talk about it or not. Unfortunately, Taehyung's eyes were wandering, so he decided to just start talking, 'short and sweet' he thinks to himself.

Jungkook clears his throat with the water in front of him and sighs a little afterwards, "Jikook? Fake. It was for a music video and promotion. You all know where my love lies." He says and turns himself to face Taehyung with his infamous heartfelt eyes that make the boy melt when looking into them, "If you don't know, it lies with Tae." Proudly, he kisses his older boyfriend on the cheek, making the both of them blush at the action.

Jin coughs a little when they're staring into each other's eyes for a little too long, "Alright, aha, so uh, moving on..."

The next thing he said was barely audible, but Jin muttered something quietly and some of the people in the comment section flipped. His words also had Namjoon practically running out his door the second he noticed.

Live Comments

jiminilarity i heard that jin, you ain't slick 🤠

SASHIMIN- nAMJOON GO GET YOUR MANS PLEASE.

Blue-5sos ^ FR. HURRY TF UP NAMJOON

fairiebin JOON HE'S WAITING!!

optimistjimin i'll be disappointed if joon doesn't actually-

joonphobic you heard the man namjoon

-

"So, shall we talk about the whole Taewon ship and situation next?" A reluctant nod is made and he sits up straight, playing with the wrapper of his food, "Most of you might not know, but Jaewon was someone I was affiliated with long before finding myself in the limelight." He tells and Jungkook makes sure he listens to every word, but tries not to be so obvious as he shoves a ton of food into his mouth.

"We were together once, but..." Taehyung pauses and looks down at the food again as he recalls his past, "He... broke my heart."

With a sad sigh escaping his mouth, he was a little unwilling to keep going, but he figured it'd be better to just get it out into the public once and for all, "Some stuff happened between us and I'm not mad at him. It just wasn't written in the stars for us and I understand that."

Jin's and Jimin's eyes looked as though they were frowning after their friend had said that, even more so because they all knew first hand what actually happened, "I've started to be around him lately because I was feeling left alone. Especially with the whole 'Jikook' thing and Jin hyung was away most of the time. I don't know... it just felt like I had no one."

After explaining that, he felt the need to tell the people everything, "He showed up in my DM's one day while Jimin and Jungkook were doing their thing and he offered to take me out to the beach. So I said yes, at first it was because I was jealous and I wanted to show Jungkook how much it... I don't know... hurt me? I guess?"

His gaze trails over to Jungkook who has an apologetic look on his face and it makes Taehyung's lips curl into a soft smile, "It's not like that between Jaewon and I now though. I really enjoy his company and hanging out with him, as friends." He clarifies.

With that, Jungkook peppers the boy with kisses and both Jin and Jimin tense up at flirty they were being, "Ya'll I swear to god!" The oldest yells, but tries to sound playful while he does so it sounds like he was joking when he really isn't.

"Okay, so next we'll-... Joon?" He looks up with a surprised face and Namjoon sits down at the open seat beside Jimin. "Hey babe, heard you wished I was here? At your service." He bows down slightly at him making Jin snort and burst into giggles as he hands the boy some food, "Hope you're hungry."

They get lost in each other for a second until Jin snaps out of it, not wanting to be labeled as a hypocrite. "Right, so anyways... I guess we all talk about what I assume you've been waiting for. The most trending news as of late... Yoonminseok. Jimin?" He nudges the boy with his elbow.

Hoping that out of the thousands of people watching this broadcast right now, two of them are Yoongi and Hoseok.

Both boys watching, though separate, still feel the same. Nervous. They didn't know exactly what ran through his mind and now they were nervous to find out how he really felt about the whole situation though he's made it pretty clear what he thought when he left the house a few days ago.

"They're..." He stops himself and with some hope that they were watching right now he changes his words, "You're both the love of my life."