第14章

jhope✔️

Liked by RM and 15,628,279 others

jhope✔️sprite who? i only know coca cola. that's the tea, sis ☕️ #paidsponsorship

View 659,260 comments
kimtaehyung✔️ saw you with sprite today.
jhope✔️ @kimtaehyung shhh 🤫
j.jungkook✔️ exposed.
pocketseok what sprite do to deserve this treatment?

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Jimin stood in front of Yoongi's office door, his right hand ghosting the door knob.

For some reason, he was nervous to see his boyfriend, perhaps it was because they hadn't seen each other in a while, or maybe it was because Hoseok wasn't aware that he'd be here today. Jimin didn't want him to think this was an ambush or anything.

He ended up standing outside a little longer than he needed to and before he could change his mind and go home, Jaebum came walking over with a smile on his face. When he finally caught sight of Jimin, he smiled wider, waving his hand dramatically as people stared.

"Jimin-ssi!" He laughs and when he finally reached the boy, he swung an arm around his shoulder, "Why are you just lingering out here?" Jimin chuckled awkwardly and looked down to see Yoongi's carpet with a cat giving him two middle fingers, telling him to go away.

Maybe I should...

"Just came here to see Yoongi and Hoseok." Jimin says quietly, a sad tone lacing his voice.

Jaebum thinks about something momentarily and smiles again as he reaches for the door knob, before Jimin can process anything, the older employee had already opened the door all the way and shoved him inside, the singer gave him a horrified look all before Jaebum closes the door as he says,

"Looked like you needed help." Just like that Jaebum was out of his sight.

Much to Jimin's favor, Yoongi hadn't noticed anything considering he had his noise cancelling headphones on, the only reason why Jimin knew that was because he had given them to Yoongi as an anniversary present back in the early stages of their relationship.

He knew that Yoongi wouldn't be able to hear his knock, but he knocked anyways so if he got scolded at later, he could say that he knocked first, without having it be a lie.

When Yoongi failed to acknowledge his attempts at getting his attention, Jimin walks over to him with his hands behind his back, only for now.

The second he reaches Yoongi, he hugs him from the back, his arms resting on the olders shoulder as he props his chin on top of Yoongi's head.

He stays like that for a while and takes a second to appreciate how good his boyfriend smells also how much he missed it and him.

Yoongi moves his hand up to remove the headphones while the other grabs hold of one of Jimin's small hands that was conveniently right on his chest.

"Hyungie," He sighs as he moves himself away, "I missed you so much, I'm sorry about everything."

Yoongi shakes his head while he brings Jimin to sit onto his lap, "Baby, don't be sorry." His voice a little husky as if he hadn't been getting any sleep.

Jimin notices rather immediately and goes into hug him, his face digging into Yoongi's neck making his words seem mumbled, "Why haven't you been sleeping, hyung?" He asks.

"There's a lot of stuff we need to work on you know? We're not just Cypher anym-..."

"Hey Yoongi, what'd you want?" Hoseok practically yells as he finally walks into Yoongi's office, still oblivious to the fact that Jimin was in there too, not for long however, the second he turns off his phone, he spots the younger boy.

He felt completely nervous and it was obvious to anyone, "J-Jimin? Why are you here?"

"We need to talk."