第53章

jaewon

Liked by kimtaehyung and 5,629 others

jaewon the devil works hard, but taehyung works harder to make sure i look good.

View all 519 comments
kimtaehyung✓ i don't even do anything?
kimtaehyung✓ you're just naturally like that.
iamjaebum wow my new mce ✊🏻😩
jaewon you're such a flirt @kimtaehyung
parkjimin looks good~
jaewon ;') @parkjimin

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi's voice echos through the first floor of their excessively large house as the two rappers finally come back, they had been planning a way to put the stupid account 'kpoptea' to stop spreading bs rumors about them.

Hoseok enters the living space to find Jimin cuddled up on the sofa, his eyes visually puffy as if he had been crying for some time before he ultimately fell asleep, "Bub, wake up. We're home." He whispered softly and pressed a kiss onto the side of the small boy's forehead.

Jimin stirs a little in half slumber and finally wakes up to be met with both Hoseok and Yoongi sitting around him. He unintentionally started becoming stressed out over what was happening, but Yoongi placed a simple hand onto his shoulder and calmed him down.

"Jimin, Yoongi and I think there's only one way we can get out of all the rumors about us." Hoseok says slowly and Jimin just stares at him, waiting for him to continue, "We think we just need to come out and be honest."

The blonde nearly jumps out of shock, "No! You can't do that! What about your reputation? This would surely ruin your image! Are you guys crazy?" He yells and the older pair look at each other briefly, completely understanding what Jimin's saying, but they had already made up their choices.

"We would much rather ruin our image and be able to love you publicly rather than have some stupid gossip site do that slowly and not even get the information right." Yoongi says proudly and suddenly Jimin feels a sinking feeling forming at the pit of his stomach.

He didn't want to be the reason that Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon suffer because of this, because of him. That was the last thing he wanted, yet his boyfriends didn't even seem to have a care in the world, which Jimin personally couldn't understand.

"Hoseokkie, Yoongles, think about this carefully. Please?" Jimin barely manages to speak as he's basically still feels the guilt eating at him, so he had to come up with excuses to stop them from doing that. "You'll lose your following." He says and Hoseok shrugs nonchalantly, "We don't care about followings."

Jimin frowns deeply and looks over to Yoongi who nods at him in agreement to what Hoseok said, "People barely accept two people in a same sex relationship, what makes you think announcing that we're in a polyamorous relationship would be any better?" He asks and Yoongi smiles at him, "It'll open peoples mind to new possibilities. Besides, we can't be the only people in the world in a poly relationship."

Jimin's heartbeat is starting to pick up in pace, he's starting to run out of good fake arguments to use to stop the pair from carrying on what they're doing. He didn't want to tell them what he was really afraid of, but at this point he had no shame.

When a tear rolled out of Jimin's eye, Hoseok and Yoongi were quick to comfort him, "Baby, why're you crying? We thought you'd be excited." Yoongi voices, his tone laced with sincere concern as he hugs the boy.

"I don't want you to hate me." He bluntly says.

Hoseok laughs lightly at that, not completely understanding Jimin's view on the topic, "Why would we ever hate you?" He asks and Jimin pulls away from Yoongi's warm embrace.

"If this actually ruins your image, I'd be the cause of it. I don't want you to hate me in the future if you ever regret not finding out how far you could've gone in the industry. Not being able to go on anymore tours, not releasing music... I don't want to be hated for being the person to have stopped your success. Not only yours, but Namjoon's too." Jimin starts to blubber out and Hoseok and Yoongi can't help but smile at each other.

"The only regret we'd have in the future is not being able to tell the world how much we love you."