第49章

kpoptea

kpoptea✓

Liked by 3,847,104 people

kpoptea interesting 🤔 it was also previously mentioned by @agust.d himself that @parkjimin was his favorite rookie. how cute, how do you all feel about the yoonmin couple rumors?

View all 384,028 comments
pocketseok absolute bs. it's yoonminseok.
jikook ew no.
yoongicypher no way, he's straight
yoonmin clearly i've been right.
wwhseokjin✓ BS.
jhope✓ ^ spill the actual tea, sis
jamescharles✓ sister shook

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"What happened Yoongi? What happened to 'we need to be careful about what we post and comment on'? Now fucking kpoptea is all up on yours and Jimin's ass." Hoseok sighs deeply, clutching a little bit of his hair to hold in the frustration, "Wait! Not only that, but literally no one ships me with anyone. I don't know if I should be offended or what. Shit hurts, bro."

Yoongi pulls Hoseok down to sit into his lap, holding him in a comforting manner, he takes the time to admire his boyfriends beautiful features and almost melting when Hoseok turns slightly to look at him with down turned eyes, "Sunshine, who cares about that? I ship you. With me. Ah, and Jimin. Fuck that yoonmin shit, it's yoonminseok."

Hoseok smiles when Yoongi says that, but it was instantly replaced with a frown when he realized just exactly the older rapper was doing, "Stop avoiding the topic, Yoongi. What are you going to do? Do we have to address it or what?" When the boy only shrugs, Hoseok gets off of his lap.

"Sunshine~ come back." He whines, but Hoseok ignores his pleas. "No, not until you figure this shit out. Figure out your yoonmin shit first then we'll talk." He says and as he tries to leave the room, he almost walked right into Jimin who was walking into their studio room. "Oh sorry Jimin I wasn't reall-... Hey bub, what's wrong?"

Jimin cries as he showed Hoseok his phone, his messages filled with various death threats and homophobic slurs from overly attached cypher stans, which makes even Hoseok want to hurt them the way they hurt his baby. He hands Yoongi Jimin's phone to look at before moving to comfort him.

"P-people are so mean, hyung. I didn't even do anything to them."

Hoseok shoots Yoongi a look and now the oldest knows that he has to do something to stop this from happening, he wasn't too bothered before, but now that one of the boys he loved was crying over the hurtful words that people didn't think twice about sending, he knew he had to do something. He just doesn't know what to do yet.