第52章

Both boys are currently situated on the ground, just in front of the coffee table figuring that they should just have a casual conversation, at least somewhat like it used to be back then. Fortunately, it wasn't as awkward as they thought it'd be, they'd actually had the chance to talk about smaller things until they finally progressed into the bigger stuff.

"I d-didn't mean to hurt you the way I did." Jimin's currently sobbing out as he stuffs a handful of warm fries into his mouth. "I jus- want'd tuh be suscesful liek all uf you." He tries to say and Taehyung laughs softly at that, taking his own hand and petting the boy's fluffy blonde hair, "You are successful, Jimin. You don't need to be like us to be considered successful you know?"

Jimin swallows the food he had in his mouth and cried a little bit more at what his friend had told him. He so badly wanted to be a part of that 'us' and it made him feel really excluded when he wasn't considered a part of that. Not only were his boyfriends extremely successful, everyone he's around on a daily basis are all successful and striving.

Yet here he was sobbing and stuffing his face with a whole bunch of unhealthy food, complaining about the small stuff, "I dun' t-think I'm cut out for this Tae. T-this life wasn't meant f-for me." Jimin takes the orange juice from the table with both his hands and sips on it rather sadly.

"It's not always easy at the beginning, Jimin." He states boldly, "Whoever taught you that you can step out and immediately have everything is wrong. You have to work for what you want. You can't always just have everything handed to you on a silver spoon, Jiminie." Taehyung takes a fry and plops it into his mouth, impressed at himself for what he said.

Meanwhile, Jimin cries harder in realization, finally admitting something to himself, "Taehyung, I-I don't want this. I j-just wanted this s-so you all don't leave me out." He finds a blanket next to him and covers himself with it, knees brought up near his face so he could tuck himself in it as he cried more.

"Y-you guys a-are so famous a-and I didn't just w-want to be a nobody. Think about it! You, J-Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Hos-Hoseok, Yoongi... you're all famous. T-that's all my friends you know? I-I don't have any-anyone else besides you guys." Taehyung's heart clenched lightly in pain hearing exactly why Jimin chose to pursue fame.

He just didn't want to be left out, yet that's exactly what they did to him anyways. They'd left him out on almost everything.

Taehyung has the strong urge to hug his best friend, so that's exactly what he did, "Jimin-ah, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I'm probably the worst friend in the world." He whispered sadly into the boy's ear, his own head dropping onto Jimin's shoulder as he cried softly himself, "I should've been there for you. I'm so so so sorry."

"C-can we just be friends again? I miss you." Jimin asserts while hugging Taehyung back and the younger so lets out a muffled, "I missed you more."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

kimtaehyung

kimtaehyung✓

Liked by parkjimin and 56,937,204 others

kimtaehyung here's a throwback picture you all need to cry over. #vmin

View all 238,293 comments
pocketseok trust me, i sobbed.
j.jungkook✓ 💞 proud of you
wwhseokjin✓ wOW. ya'll never include me.
jhope✓ a babyyyyyy
agust.d✓ wow he was so smol.
kpoptea✓🤔
yoonminseok ^ bITCH GTFO

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.