第32章

wwhseokjin

wwhseokjin✓

Liked by RM and 32,732,183 others

wwhseokjin finally a day out with namjoon! i missed you so much xhajdjjdkd

View all 349,728 comments
RM✓ i missed you too ♡
kimtaehyung✓ uwu :')) y'all are so cute
wwhseokjin✓ @kimtaehyung wbk babe
jhope✓ it's about time you came back

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Jimin angrily tossed his phone on the sofa in Jungkook's studio room, "What the fuck is his problem?" He mumbles and the younger singer suddenly re-enters the room.

"Hey, sorry about that," Jungkook apologizes and hands Jimin a bottle of tea. Jimin takes the bottle reluctantly and feels horrible when he sees the bags under the younger boys eyes, the purple-ish hue becoming even more dominant over the past few days.

Now Jimin didn't know if he should risk upsetting Jungkook more and tell him that Taehyung had just left their shared home or to just let him be okay for now. However, Jimin decided it was best if he just told him what was going on between he and Taehyung.

"Where were we?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nips on inside of his cheek awkwardly, 'just do it, he needs to know.' he tells himself and while he's building the courage to tell Jungkook what would potentially ruin him more, he takes a sip of the cold green tea.

"Hey uh, Jungkook?"

The boy stops typing on his computer and turns around, he observed that the blonde was stressfully tapping his fingers against the bottle, his eyes looking down to avert Jungkook's eyes so he didn't have to witness the change in the boys mood if there was any.

"Taehyung and I talked today and he-..." "He reached out to you? What did he say?" Jungkook asks hopefully and Jimin frowns at how happy he looked knowing that the smile would soon disappear from his face. Even the way his eyes sparkled from relief made Jimin's stomach sink.

Jimin coughs a little to clear his throat, "He told me to tell you that he won't be at home for the next few days." He finally says and just as he had feared, Jungkook's smile was replaced with the saddest expression he had ever seen. It was almost as sad as a dog death in a movie.

Jungkook immediately gives Jimin the best smile he can come up with, "Oh, thanks." Was all he said before he started typing and Jimin sat there silently not knowing what to do now.

"Did he tell you where he was going?"

Jimin shakes his head, he was left on seen, but he had a good idea of where his friend would be right now, "I think he's with Jaewon." Jungkook tenses up and stopped typing, "He's going to be with him the next few days?" The blonde nods his head stiffly.

"Do you know if they're a thing again?" He asks Jimin warily, the tone of his voice was indescribable, almost as if you can tell through his voice that he was so near the point of giving everything up. "No, but I'd keep an eye out. They didn't only date once after all."

"Oh, right."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
jhope

kimtaehyung
hyung, i have a huge favor!

jhope
ah taehyung!

how can i help?

kimtaehyung
is it okay if i stay over at
your place for a few days?

jhope
i'd say okay, but i
need to ask yoongi too.

because we live together
and stuff ya know?

kimtaehyung
ah, of course :')

jhope
okay, i'm back

surprisingly
he said okay.

said he had something to
talk to you about anyways.

kimtaehyung
ugh, thank you.

jhope
it's no problem!

what time should
we expect you over?

kimtaehyung
maybe around 6 tonight?

jhope
sounds great, see you later!

kimtaehyung
thanks again hyung :')
seen