Bonus Chapter 3

A̟n̟n̟o̟u̟n̟c̟e̟m̟e̟n̟t̟

~ 4 Years Later ~

Walking out of my office, I closed the door and waved at Crystal, who was packing up to leave after a long week of work. ( Fridays are the best =^= )

Even after all those years, she was still my assistant. Closest partner in crime in this cruel world I worked in.

Being only twenty years old could be a pain. Having older people working with you on a daily basis, trying to gain their trust even when they look down on you because they think you have less experiences.

Which is true but that doesn't mean that I ain't good at what I do.

Almost reaching my car, I heard someone screaming my name and when I turned around, Crystal was running, out of breath and I tilted my head to the side.

Stopping a few centimeters from where I was standing, she said while panting,

Crystal- I... Forgot to... Tell you... That you have... A dinner scheduled... With Mr. Jeon for... Tonight.

I thanked her and she nodded before heading back upstairs.

Sending a quick text to Jungkook, I started the engine and drove home.

At eight, Jungkook arrived to pick me up and we headed together to the restaurant. We didn't spend as much time as we used to, together. Either Jungkook had meetings or I was working late.

As to not completely lose sight of each other, we would schedule one dinner for us and on Sunday, go out with Sungmin.

The restaurant was our usual one and the food there was delicious. After all, it was Jin's.

Our table was in the very back, for more privacy, and Jin came to welcome us with a big smile. He and Aurianna were married. It had been quite the shock to learn that they had been dating in secret. Aurianna helped at the restaurant most of the time, but had opened her own business.

Majoring in photography and fashion, she mostly dealt with models and was really good at it. Eva was with Namjoon and while he went into the music industry with Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok, she took care of them as their producer. Since her father was in jail, Eva took charge of their business and transformed it for the better. Esmesis was their manager, Emilia- who was dating Taehyung- was their hair and makeup artist and Angel who was married to Hoseok, helped by Aurianna, dressed them up.

It was fun to watch them all mingle, go on world tours, fansign, meetings and stuffs. Their music was divine and when back home, Yoongi's dance practice rooms had finally been useful.

As for Angie, she continued her parent's business. Normally, headquarters were overseas but since she didn't want to go away, she brought the work to her.

Her new building was really impressive and she had fun doing what she liked.

Her main focus though, was her family. Jimin, and her little babies, the twins.

Angie had had Ava and Aaron for six months and they were her whole world. Being a mother had done her well, since her hot-tempered nature had toned down a little bit.

Jimin was mainly into helping Jungkook out. The men had started a 'secret project' and had been working on it for the past few months. Both were successful businessmen and their friendship only fueled it. They matched perfectly and from what I could see from afar, they were always on the same page.

We had all grown up so fast. Faced our demons. Learned how to live our lives happily, together.

My thoughts snapped back to reality when Jungkook touched my hand and I looked up, startled.